Comments

1. Andy says

When she is taking about ungracious and ungrateful showbiz people who think its their due – I wonder if she is talking about Gwyneth Paltrow or Heigle woman or Lindsay Lohan. Or all three.

2. northalabama says

have always loved betty white since mtm, hope she’s healthy and is able to entertain (if she wishes) another 25 years.

3. Mike says

Betty has said this before about her gay fans:

“I think the gay community seems to like old ladies, they always have. And when we were on live with Golden Girls on Saturday night they’d shut down the music, stop the dancing, watch the show, then turn the music and the dancing back on. We were very grateful and they’ve been dear friends.” – Betty White, speaking to WNYC.

4. Grego says

I thought Larry King retired. Maybe his views are evolving. I recall him interviewing Perez Hilton and asking Hilton “Wouldn’t you be happy with domestic partnerships” instead of Marriage. Perez responded, “Would you?”

5. Lucas says

God I love this woman. Justin Beiber is one of those ungrateful types she is talking about. Betty has always been a friend of the gays. Thank you for being a friend Betty!!

6. I wont grow up says

This amazing woman has something that is tremendously lacking in the entertainment industry and society in general today…class.
    She is a truly a great old broad.

7. Adam says

Betty White is such a wonderful person and I admire her for her work with animals. She is such a dog lover :)

8. GEB says

I love women like her. They were like inspirational neighbors I had growing up. They would let me the only one to help them make sugar cookies, pick flowers in their gardens and borrow their World Book Encyclopedias for book reports.