News | Seth Rogen | Zac Efron

Zac Efron Shows Off His 'Gorgeous' Junk in 'Workaholics' Competition: VIDEO

Workaholics_efrom

Zac Efron goes to great lengths to assure victory in a cubicle competition with Seth Rogen for the Comedy Central show Workaholic.

E! reports:

The Workaholics guys begin chanting, "We've got to see that d--k. We've got to see that d--k." Efron stands up, unzips his pants, pulls out his manhood and says, "There, see? Full circumcised."

The four other guys gasp in amazement. "Oh my god, it's amazing. It is f--king gorgeous," Rogen says. "Did Leonardo Di Vinci circumcise you? It's beautiful.

Your balls have a six-pack! Put it away! Put it away, it's too nice!"

"That was a great d--k! That was a great d--k!" Adam, Blake and Ders chant.

Watch the sketch (warning: language), AFTER THE JUMP...

Comments

1. HAHAHA!!! I Love this show. F*** Yea Workaholics. F*** Yea Zac Efron. Xo's

Posted by: AnthonyR | Apr 18, 2014 4:29:29 PM

2. LOL

Oh, my! Don Lemon was so pretty and so Gay!!! Probably had the cutest butt in the world. LOL

Posted by: Derrick from Philly | Apr 18, 2014 5:05:54 PM

3. I'm sorry. My comment was meant for the posting of varied news articles. It's time for me to go home.

But you must look at the pictures of cute Don Lemon. LOL Oh, my.

Posted by: Derrick from Philly | Apr 18, 2014 5:17:31 PM

4. "Did Leonardo Di Vinci circumcise you? It's beautiful."

Nobody would say this to a woman. Nobody should say it to a man.

Posted by: Randy | Apr 18, 2014 6:18:37 PM

5. End circumcision.

Posted by: mitch reid | Apr 18, 2014 7:01:49 PM

6. Funny how his top box-office movie ever is "The Lorax"

Posted by: Felix | Apr 18, 2014 7:40:51 PM

7. I am sick of everybody fawning over Efron. He is not a dog, but he is not god's gift, either. There are far better looking men out there. But even if he was THAT attractive, it would be sickening for everyone to be telling him that he was. Also, any other actor would have been dropped from public consciousness after so many box office failures (and no real successes, either, save for the ensemble kiddie flicks HSM years ago.) Why is he getting so much attention?

Posted by: macguffin54 | Apr 18, 2014 8:04:06 PM

8. I wish I was in that cubicle for the cock show!!!

Posted by: Kucklehead | Apr 18, 2014 8:17:34 PM

9. Disney kids don't go away. They either flame out in massive drug overdoses or they make a living doing rom-coms like Anniston.

Zac is purdy but I've haven't seen anything that makes me think he will ever get an Oscar.

Posted by: bkmn | Apr 18, 2014 8:38:41 PM

10. Seth Rogen is MUCH more beautiful!!! Wouldn't mind seeing HIS junk!!! Zac who?

Posted by: Rod Roddy lookalike | Apr 18, 2014 9:23:21 PM

11. "That is like a rejected Sesame Street character."

Damn, that was funny.

Posted by: MrRoboto | Apr 18, 2014 9:34:29 PM

12. That was awesome. And I think Adam DeVine is soooo cute! He's got a nice body too.

Posted by: SpaceCadet | Apr 18, 2014 9:55:29 PM

13. The only thing attractive about Efron is his body. The face is meh at best. Also please let's stop the genital mutilation of male babies.

Posted by: Derrick | Apr 18, 2014 10:31:18 PM

14. I can't help myself with Seth - you know - he and Babs were pretty funny and she knows funny.

Posted by: BrokebackBob | Apr 19, 2014 4:59:03 AM

15. Agree that he is overrated.

"Why is he getting so much attention?"
    A good publicist maybe? Hollywood has to keep producing the product...which most fundamentally is actually an interest in their products, rather than the product itself. Someone has to fill the pages of celebrity blogs and garner links. Lucky him, his number is up. Next year it could be someone else. As a recent NY Times article pointed out, pretty male faces are even more replaceable than pretty female ones.

Posted by: EchtKultig | Apr 19, 2014 6:46:12 AM

16. And, yeah, his isn't as pretty as many of them.

Posted by: EchtKultig | Apr 19, 2014 6:46:48 AM

17. Raging immaturity.

Posted by: UFFDA | Apr 19, 2014 9:04:14 AM

18. Yeah, Efron does nothing for me. That itty-bitty pixie nose is problematic.

Posted by: Sergio | Apr 19, 2014 9:50:43 AM

19. I asked my cousin not to circumcise her baby boy, but she just got snippy.

Posted by: Socrates | Apr 19, 2014 8:52:59 PM

20. I asked my cousin not to circumcise her baby boy, but she just got snippy.

Posted by: Socrates | Apr 19, 2014 8:53:00 PM

21. Circumcision should be decided only by the owner of the penis in question and not by the owners of the owner of this penis...
    =)

Posted by: George F | Apr 19, 2014 9:44:44 PM

22. Hmmmmmhmmm... dat Zap Efrond is one nice white boy!

Is he related to Norah Efrond?

Posted by: LaqueeshaMcJackson | Apr 19, 2014 10:05:48 PM

23. Cute and funny video; I like how Efron has proven to be a loose and funny comedian and a good sport, and Rogen just gets better and better at that flustered-splenetic thing he does so well. (And I'd happily do either of them--as well as Adam Devine--with my circumcised penis, which works and feels just great, thanks.)

Posted by: Dback | Apr 20, 2014 4:34:31 PM

24. Why not, he's young, livin the life most you arseholes would want, stop thinking

Posted by: Gordon | Apr 21, 2014 10:08:17 PM

25. "...the LeBron James of cock...." Funny stuff! Glad to see Zac and Seth have such great senses of humour.

Too bad some of the queens posting here have absolutely NO sense of humour at all.

Posted by: jamal49 | Aug 5, 2014 11:52:41 AM