Comments

1. Derrick from Philly says

I’m sorry. My comment was meant for the posting of varied news articles. It’s time for me to go home.

But you must look at the pictures of cute Don Lemon. LOL Oh, my.

2. macguffin54 says

I am sick of everybody fawning over Efron. He is not a dog, but he is not god’s gift, either. There are far better looking men out there. But even if he was THAT attractive, it would be sickening for everyone to be telling him that he was. Also, any other actor would have been dropped from public consciousness after so many box office failures (and no real successes, either, save for the ensemble kiddie flicks HSM years ago.) Why is he getting so much attention?

3. bkmn says

Disney kids don’t go away. They either flame out in massive drug overdoses or they make a living doing rom-coms like Anniston.

Zac is purdy but I’ve haven’t seen anything that makes me think he will ever get an Oscar.

4. EchtKultig says

Agree that he is overrated.

“Why is he getting so much attention?”
    A good publicist maybe? Hollywood has to keep producing the product…which most fundamentally is actually an interest in their products, rather than the product itself. Someone has to fill the pages of celebrity blogs and garner links. Lucky him, his number is up. Next year it could be someone else. As a recent NY Times article pointed out, pretty male faces are even more replaceable than pretty female ones.

5. Dback says

Cute and funny video; I like how Efron has proven to be a loose and funny comedian and a good sport, and Rogen just gets better and better at that flustered-splenetic thing he does so well. (And I’d happily do either of them–as well as Adam Devine–with my circumcised penis, which works and feels just great, thanks.)

6. jamal49 says

“…the LeBron James of cock….” Funny stuff! Glad to see Zac and Seth have such great senses of humour.

Too bad some of the queens posting here have absolutely NO sense of humour at all.