Comments

1. bkmn says

I’m waiting for him to go full frontal, though after being a Disney kid for so many years he may just have a bump instead of real genitals.

2. Moz's says

not even trying to not appear planned from the beginning

if he had won best kiss or some other award and then someone ripped off his shirt it might be believable improv moment, BUT……

3. David says

There’s been this push for many weeks now for the public to focus on his abs instead of his drugs addictions, arrests, and “accidents”. Hot guys are dime a dozen now.

4. Mike in the Tundra says

You guys can do your bitching. I just want to follow that treasure trail.

5. Mikey says

@Kieren: according to Bill Maher, vaccines cause autism, so, probably not the best source for anything other than comedy.

6. Mike says

The people giving him career advice (if any) better be cashing those checks as fast as they can, because this isn’t how you yourself up for a long career.

7. Keppler says

When you see the still photos, you realize that he has hair on his chest. I’m sure there are some who will celebrate that. I, on the other hand, suspect that that hair is the result of a judicious application of spirit gum and off-the-floor trimmings from a local salon.

8. SpaceCadet says

@Mike, I think Marky Mark ended up doing just fine with his career.

There’s no reason why you can’t be a young sex symbol (with his shirt off) and continue to have a long and successful career.

9. TANK says

This post is hereby awarded the GOLD STAR SEAL of approval by Tank! Zac is so awesome. The haters are a bunch of jealous idiots!

10. I wont grow up says

I suppose he got that spray on tan NOT expecting to have his shirt ripped off.

11. Matt27 says

Traditional Hollywood. Planned pr. His career needs a push and his team decided this is the way to do it. My guess anyway. Nice body.

12. EchtKultig says

I really don’t even know why this is here. Maybe if it were a site for gay teens? It’s not that he’s young per se, but it’s that Towleroad is covering a PR stunt on MTV.