Dustin Lance Black | Tom Daley

Dustin Lance Black And Tom Daley Move In Together in London

Black_daley

The 39-year-old screenwriter of Milk and J. Edgar Dustin Lance Black recently moved into the London apartment of his boyfriend, Olympic bronze medalist diver and former-bisexual 19-year-old Tom Daley.

E Entertainment reports: "Black, who previously lived in L.A., says he's really 'enjoying it there,' according to the Daily Mail. Black says he only returns to SoCal so that his friends don't 'think he's died.'"

(photo instagram dlanceblack)

Comments

1. I'm confused...doesn't he need a visa to live in England? They issued him one to sit around and write crap?

Posted by: Mike8787 | May 6, 2014 2:45:49 PM

2. Who cares?! I'm *so* weary of the breathless reporting on their every move.

Posted by: peterparker | May 6, 2014 2:59:26 PM

3. Progressing like a couple of lesbians I see....

Posted by: C.J. | May 6, 2014 3:03:21 PM

4. This falls well below the bar of news (but yay for them). There are plenty of other gay-tabloid websites; Towleroad can do better than that. Please keep trying.

Posted by: Jacob W | May 6, 2014 3:04:40 PM

5. The visa question really depends on a lot of factors. DLB could simply be coming in on a tourist visa and flying back to LA once a month or so for a few days. I think the standard passport stamp allows you to stay in the country for 90 days. It would be entirely different if he were actually seeking employment in the UK, but he's probably considered "self-employed," so it doesn't matter whether he's doing any writing in the UK or not.

Posted by: Jere | May 6, 2014 3:05:54 PM

6. That's disgusting. Lance is 200% the age of Tom. I now view Lance as a pedophile.

Posted by: Brix | May 6, 2014 3:15:21 PM

7. Im quite sure England would support someone who can bring talent and ideas to the Entertainment industry over there....hes very welcome to come and hes a very clever man who probably has applied for visas..... and i wish them both well. How about a little love and support for a change ? They both seem like perfectly nice men.

Posted by: mike | May 6, 2014 3:17:29 PM

8. "former-bisexual" LOL. These two will be done in less than a year. Word.

Posted by: ROSEMARY WOODHOUSE | May 6, 2014 3:27:51 PM

9. Do we have a name yet for the new power couple? Blaley? Tustin?

Posted by: Merv | May 6, 2014 3:46:37 PM

10. Seriously tho... they're 20 years apart. #age-ist

I'm in my 20's and I couldn't date a teen. wtf would we talk about? How was high school graduation? lol I obvs just don't get it.

Posted by: JP | May 6, 2014 3:47:09 PM

11. BRIX = JUNE. Look the other way if it bothers your delicate senses so much.

Posted by: MATTROCKS | May 6, 2014 3:56:33 PM

12. Dear Brix/June:

I know you are not perfect. I see everything. Quit judging others.

MYOB,

God

Posted by: LORD NOSEY | May 6, 2014 4:01:57 PM

13. There's an invisible banana peel out there. Just be patient.

Posted by: Arrow | May 6, 2014 4:17:54 PM

14. As long as they are happy, what business is it of anyone else? There is enough heartbreak in the world without others condemning there happiness and projecting doom for their future.

Posted by: *****overTX | May 6, 2014 4:23:40 PM

15. The toxic judgment and prejudice on this site has become unbearable. Andy, just close comments already. It's over.

Posted by: rascal | May 6, 2014 4:29:41 PM

16. I agree that the comment section on this site is a cesspool of hatred and insanity, but this really is, for lack of a better term, a gross relationship. I'm pretty disgusted by it. As a 19 year old, I absolutely would have shacked up with a 39 year old, so I can't fault Tom. But this is clearly a relationship based on Dustin just lusting after a 19 year old. I'm 32 and I even find 25 year olds insufferable. Most of my friends do, too. A 19 year old will not help you expand your horizons or grow as a person or give you new insight to life. All they can offer you is a smooth smile and a fresh hole.

Posted by: Robert | May 6, 2014 4:34:59 PM

17. "As a 19 year old, I absolutely would have shacked up with a 39 year old, so I can't fault Tom."

But when you were 19 it wouldn't have been gross but now that you are older you find it gross? That says a lot about your motives. Or it is just plain hypocritical. Your post reeks of you only seeing things through what is in it for you.

Here is a concept: maybe Tom WANTS to date an older man! Why is this so hard for people to accept? If it bothers some of you delicate flowers, just date people in your own age range. No one is forcing you to do it. So, if you don't like it, don't do it and just worry about your own lives.

Posted by: DENVER | May 6, 2014 5:21:38 PM

18. "I'm so sick of the site shoving this story down my throat, in and out, , bending me over and entering me with it every second of every day..." blah blah. If you're not interested, don't click on it. It's not that tough.

Posted by: denizo | May 6, 2014 5:55:14 PM

19. I wonder if DLB also dates people 20 years older than himself? I've seen Lance around and I have never seen him dating a 59 year old.
    Unlike child/parent or student/teacher relationships, for a romantic relationship to be healthy, it would need to be based on balance/equality. When I see a 200% difference in ages, I view it as more mutual objectification than a relationship based on mutual experience.

Posted by: Brix | May 6, 2014 7:13:33 PM

20. good for them. love is love. if you sit in judgment on others, that's your issue.

Posted by: jed | May 6, 2014 7:23:37 PM

21. Both Tom and Lance are of legal age. Both have successful careers. Both men are millionaires in their own right. Both are known for their personal integrity. It was Tom who approached Lance. Seems to me their relationship doesn’t need our approval. Be it long or be it short, it can still be a loving and learning experience for both of them. I, for one, wish them well.

Posted by: Ullrich Braun | May 6, 2014 7:26:02 PM

22. BRIX fancies him/herself a relationship expert. How long have you been married/in a long term relationship? Why don't you worry about what goes on in your own backyard.

Posted by: BETTY | May 6, 2014 7:42:53 PM

23. I wonder if DLB attended the kiddie pool parties with that X-Men director.

Posted by: Aleck Avery | May 6, 2014 8:12:19 PM

24. lance looks awesome for 40.

Posted by: mark | May 6, 2014 8:22:30 PM

25. I am very happy for them and I wish them a lifetime of happiness. They are both incredibly talented, successful and sexy, and they deserve all the best in their personal lives. Congratulations, guys!!!

Posted by: Mick | May 6, 2014 8:28:30 PM