Chris Mintz | Dave Franco | Video

Dave Franco And Chris Mintz Get Each Other Off With Hot Gay Talk, Part 3: VIDEO

Sohot1

Actors Dave Franco and Chris Mintz return for another "you're so hot" duel for Funny or Die.

Their first two battles happened in a park and in a spaghetti western, but this time around the setting is a Japanese-style dwelling and the come-ons are decidedly lesbian — both men are looking to scissor with a vaginal vengeance. Which will come on top? Find out...

Watch the video AFTER THE JUMP...

Sohot2

Comments

1. That was so hot!

Posted by: Charles | May 22, 2014 9:53:48 AM

2. Another Pride parade that will portray gay men as a bunch of gender-confused freaks.
    Sorry guys I need to do this. I haven't taken my meds yet. It is still too early.

Posted by: rick | May 22, 2014 10:15:28 AM

3. lmao Dave Franco also wins a Beth Behrs lookalike contest, if there ever was one.

Posted by: NE1 | May 22, 2014 10:27:46 AM

4. When will gays realize that what the Franco brothers do is nothing better than blackface? They are mocking gays and people praise them. Just sad.

Posted by: Perry | May 22, 2014 10:27:59 AM

5. NE1 - I look at it that they're Very comfortable in thier own skin,and thier own masculinity that - gender bending doesn't bother them ...I dont take it as a "cut towards gay people"

Posted by: disgusted merican | May 22, 2014 10:41:31 AM

6. If people don't get the obvious costume reference, Dave is the character played by Uma Thurman and Chris is the character played by Lucy Liu from Kill Bill Vol 1.

Posted by: unruly | May 22, 2014 11:37:33 AM

7. Two men scissoring. With clothes on. What does THAT feel like?

They both might squirt.

Safe sex anyone?

Posted by: james street james | May 22, 2014 3:30:19 PM

8. Those two are truly sick puppies! And from me, that's very high compliment. The highest I ever give in fact! LOL

Posted by: TR | May 22, 2014 5:46:13 PM

9. They've worn this out.

Posted by: James | May 23, 2014 8:54:45 AM