Adore Delano | Courtney Act | News | RuPaul

Watch Adore Delano, Courtney Act, and Bianca Del Rio Learn Who Won RuPaul's Drag Race: VIDEO

Finalists

As you probably know, the final moments of RuPaul's 'Drag Race' when the winner was crowned were taped, and the finalists learned the results at the same time viewers did.

They were all watching together when they heard, and here is their reaction.

Watch, AFTER THE JUMP...

Comments

1. I guess they recorded three endings and then played the winner's ending in the final edit...

Posted by: ColinATL | May 21, 2014 10:40:44 AM

2. They have done that for years. It prevents leaks.

Posted by: Hrm | May 21, 2014 10:48:19 AM

3. totes...thats what they do

Posted by: totes | May 21, 2014 10:48:21 AM

4. Yes. They've done it this way since season four.

Posted by: Jack | May 21, 2014 10:48:43 AM

5. I am SO tired of drag and of Gay websites assuming I love it just because I'm a Gay man!

Posted by: Stuffed Animal | May 21, 2014 10:49:28 AM

6. I am SO tired of Stuffed Animal. So very, very tired.

Posted by: Jack | May 21, 2014 10:53:06 AM

7. LOVELY!!!

Posted by: WayneMPLS | May 21, 2014 11:00:47 AM

8. You don't have to read this or watch the video, Stuffed Animal... what are you even complaining about? You could have just skipped over the headline and read something else.
    Meanwhile, I LOVE RuPaul's Drag Race! I wish they would just show a real, live finale though. I know they rely heavily on editing but is it worth it at the cost of the genuine reaction? It almost makes me pity the audience that has to sit through three crownings, and I can't imagine what is going through the queens trying to have a genuine reactions when they might not even really be the winner. It seems weird.

Posted by: Lucas H | May 21, 2014 11:03:02 AM

9. I agree with LUCAS - there should be a way to do it - LIVE, with REAL reactions....

Posted by: disgusted merican | May 21, 2014 11:09:26 AM

10. I love Drag Race, happy that Bianca won..loved Adore too :)

Posted by: Shawn | May 21, 2014 11:15:05 AM

11. Stuffed Animal... This blog has content on sports, entertainment, politics, science, history, culture, etc. We all like some content over other content. It is called variety and it broadens the readership.

Posted by: JP | May 21, 2014 11:49:47 AM

12. Bianca has been a staple, and truly deserved this win. She has a complete Act - it ain't no lipsync - it's an ACT. And she's paid her dues. Well done.

It's so tiring that the anti-drag commenters are always such insecure ninnies. My introduction to drag was Monty Python - followed by Dame Edna, then the glorious RuPaul. I dunno - i group up in a household that didn't denigrate drag so I have no reason to think of drag as a negative thing.

Posted by: Little Kiwi | May 21, 2014 12:12:08 PM

13. I'm with Lucas and Disgusted Merican - WHY can't there be an actual live show for the finale? I haven't watched this year's finale yet, but I remember noticing almost year how fake Jinkx's win came across. I think it's time for the show to step up and add that improvement to the next season.

Posted by: TonyG | May 21, 2014 12:54:56 PM

14. there's no live show because MTV does not put money into logo as it should. Sometimes I think Bravo is the better gay TV network yet it is not officially gay.

Posted by: Stephen | Jun 3, 2014 7:48:23 AM

15. I am so dumb... I didn't realize that they recorded three different endings. I thought it was live! Silly silly me... that's still cute, though...

Posted by: Dannypants | Jun 10, 2014 12:37:12 PM