Comments

1. BrokebackBob says

That little boy with his cat is the sweetest thing I have seen in a long time. When cats adopt you, you couldn’t have a better friend and what’s more, they don’t jack off on you like dogs, don’t drool, don’t drop their poop for you to pick up anywhere they want. That said, dogs can be wonderful companions too, but many many more people choose cats or rather cats choose many many more people 😉

2. cooley says

Maybe they should have cut around the part where the cat tries to leave and is placed back by the boy’s side, and he grabs it by the paw hard so hard that the cat meow repeatedly.

3. AriesMatt says

That cat is a trooper. Little boys (especially that one) can be a little rough on pets and the cat just takes it in stride for the most part. The cat also has a very wise face, or what I interpret as such. Such a great story.

4. NOTICE says

Cats are extremely territorial animals and very dangerous. If cats were the size of lions they would take over the world.

Just wait until this kid does something the cat doesn’t like, and the cat attacks the kid. Will there be a bunch of warm fuzzies then too?

I’d like to see a story about how in the last month I’ve been attacked 2 times by 3 different cats when walking my dog on a leash.

The cats came off their lots and chased us down the block attacking my dog and scratching his face, with me repeatedly kicking the cat back away from us.

The cats were “protecting” their blocks. I don’t this this is especially unusual behavior.

5. tinkerbelle says

Yeah, my cat attacks dogs all the time, jumps on their backs, rides around… but she just scares them, doesn’t hurt them. The problem is the owners that try to intervene, those she’ll ravage. Usually a leg if it’s bare—scratches, puncture wounds, not a pretty sight. Not a good thing, but I just keep her away from dogs as much as possible. And people if they’re dog people. I can’t believe I’m actually writing this, my apologies.

6. ny2.0 says

I’m not a cat fan, but this particular cat is indeed something special to behold. It’s just amazing to watch. It’s something you would expect a loyal dog to do but not a cat.