Film | James Franco | Kim Jong-Un | News | Seth Rogen | Trailer

James Franco and Seth Rogen Have an 'Interview' with Kim Jong-un: VIDEO

Franco_rogen

In The Interview, James Franco and Seth Rogen play bromantic tabloid reporters who score an interview with North Korean dictator Kim Jong-un and travel to Pyongyang in an attempt to legitimize themselves as journalists. But their plans change after the CIA recruits them to assassinate him.

Check out the new trailer, AFTER THE JUMP...

The film is in theaters this fall.

Comments

1. That whole group -- Franco, Rogen, Tatem and Hill -- need to back off on the faux-homoeroticism. It's getting more than a little tired, especially when Jonah Hill feels so free to throw around gay slurs. While I thought his initial apology was heartfelt and sincere, the whole gay schtick with Tatem on their press tour for 22 Jump Street is over-the-top and insulting. It's exactly like when Blake Shelton said homophobic remarks and all of a sudden, he is professing extreme man love for Adam Levin and goes out of his way to be photographed kissing him on numerous occasions. Just stop it!

Posted by: Caleb in SC | Jun 12, 2014 9:46:27 AM

2. That whole group -- Franco, Rogen, Tatem and Hill -- need to back off on the faux-homoeroticism. It's getting more than a little tired, especially when Jonah Hill feels so free to throw around gay slurs. While I thought his initial apology was heartfelt and sincere, the whole gay schtick with Tatem on their press tour for 22 Jump Street is over-the-top and insulting. It's exactly like when Blake Shelton said homophobic remarks and all of a sudden, he is professing extreme man love for Adam Levin and goes out of his way to be photographed kissing him on numerous occasions. Just stop it!

Posted by: Caleb in SC | Jun 12, 2014 9:48:57 AM

3. James and Seth are just fine. If you don't like them, don't watch their material and then get fake-outraged.

Posted by: will | Jun 12, 2014 10:29:54 AM

4. Fantastic premise. The perfect actors. Looks like a real fun movie. I'm there.

Posted by: SoFla | Jun 12, 2014 11:47:43 AM

5. I was a huge fan of James Franco and Seth Rogen. Once. Now I agree wholeheartedly with what Caleb says above. I'm over them. I find them insulting to a great extent.

Posted by: Mick | Jun 12, 2014 11:58:51 AM

6. I think it'll be easier for everyone to accept homosexuality once some people in our community are capable of tolerating the sight of any man engaging in homoerotic behavior...faux, genuine or experimental.

Posted by: Ian | Jun 12, 2014 12:20:58 PM

7. Kim Jong Un?? LMAO!!! Hoping they had Dennis Rodman in for a cameo Lol!!!

Posted by: MickyFlip | Jun 12, 2014 1:55:35 PM

8. I couldn't care less bout the faux homoeroticism, it happens these days. Those young whippersnappers are gonna do what they're gonna do, as long as it sells.

What's troubling to me is that this story led me to believe they'd made an actual movie instead of...this.

After seeing that trailer, I'd much rather they'd just masturbated. I'm certain it would be far more entertaining.

Posted by: Sean | Jun 12, 2014 2:17:47 PM

9. Will, expression frustration at transparent pandering to our community is not fake outrage. Learn subtlety and subtext -- it will serve you better.

Posted by: Caleb in SC | Jun 13, 2014 9:36:31 AM