Comments

1. Caleb in SC says

That whole group — Franco, Rogen, Tatem and Hill — need to back off on the faux-homoeroticism. It’s getting more than a little tired, especially when Jonah Hill feels so free to throw around gay slurs. While I thought his initial apology was heartfelt and sincere, the whole gay schtick with Tatem on their press tour for 22 Jump Street is over-the-top and insulting. It’s exactly like when Blake Shelton said homophobic remarks and all of a sudden, he is professing extreme man love for Adam Levin and goes out of his way to be photographed kissing him on numerous occasions. Just stop it!

2. Caleb in SC says

3. Mick says

I was a huge fan of James Franco and Seth Rogen. Once. Now I agree wholeheartedly with what Caleb says above. I’m over them. I find them insulting to a great extent.

4. says

I think it’ll be easier for everyone to accept homosexuality once some people in our community are capable of tolerating the sight of any man engaging in homoerotic behavior…faux, genuine or experimental.

5. Sean says

I couldn’t care less bout the faux homoeroticism, it happens these days. Those young whippersnappers are gonna do what they’re gonna do, as long as it sells.

What’s troubling to me is that this story led me to believe they’d made an actual movie instead of…this.

After seeing that trailer, I’d much rather they’d just masturbated. I’m certain it would be far more entertaining.

6. Caleb in SC says

Will, expression frustration at transparent pandering to our community is not fake outrage. Learn subtlety and subtext — it will serve you better.