Comments

1. Graphicjack says

I love me some Margaret, but this is an embarrassment. Let me do y’all a favour and recommend you don’t even click on this tripe.

2. QJ201 says

Kinda missing something..Oh I got it…sounds like a RuPaul Drag Race Contestant’s track…Jujubee lip syncing Margaret Cho? WTF?

3. Honesty says

WTF is this? I love Margaret Cho, but have no idea what this is or who that man is.

4. kdknyc says

Perhaps if Margaret was the central figure in this mess, it would have been funny. She rules, but sadly not in this.

5. EJ says

Agreed. Love Margaret, but this is bad. Really bad. In one of her acts (maybe it was filmed in Atlanta?) Margaret said that Cyndi Lauper told her she should sing more. Cyndi lied. What followed that evening was painfully long, out of tune and unfunny songs, and the first Cho special I wouldn’t recommend. Stick to making us laugh Margaret!

6. Jerry says

HONESTY:

This is the kind of thing that Margaret’s old manager didn’t want her doing. Then Margaret decided that her manager was being an Opressive Person in not supporting her 100% and fired her so that she was free to do whatever she wanted, as ill-advised and any of it was.

And there you have it.

7. apex says

Never been a fan of Cho. She gloms onto the gays by being as vulgar as she can possibly be. She’s just disgusting.

8. Ulu says

I love Cho but this sucks. Why is the point of 98% of music videos to show how vain the singer is? Bleh. If you’re this vain, you better be able to back it up.

9. Ted says

I think Margaret is smart and funny. But what the hell is she doing with that crap peddler Adam Barta? He’s the WORST of the WORST.

Ugh!