Film | Film and TV | Joe Manganiello

The Men Of Joe Manganiello's 'La Bare' Show Us How To Body Roll: VIDEO

Labare

Looking to bring a little Magic Mike into your life? Let the male dancers of La Bare in Dallas, Texas, show you how to roll your body like a pro.

The guys are the subject of a new documentary hitting theaters June 27. Produced and directed by True Blood and Magic Mike hunk Joe Manganiello, the film sheds light on the dancers' lives on and off the stage.

Check out their short, shirtless dance lesson, AFTER THE JUMP ...

Comments

1. The main question to me is: Why is a straight guy like Joe M, who by the way is a hot hunk, spending so much time researching working life of male strippers? I think it is wonderful Joe is making this document.

Posted by: Matt27 | Jun 12, 2014 1:31:00 PM

2. The main question to me is: Why is a straight guy like Joe M, who by the way is a hot hunk, spending so much time researching working life of male strippers? I think it is wonderful Joe is making this document.

Posted by: Matt27 | Jun 12, 2014 1:31:14 PM

3. You could ask "why is this actor who was involved in this movie about child trafficking now exploring it more?" Because the topic intrigued them. I would wager Joe M. never gave male stripping much thought before doing "Magic Mike" but afterwards something about the lives of these guys compelled him to explore it further. I'm sure some will (via magical wishful thinking) assume "he secretly loves the cock" but I don't think that is the case.

Posted by: David | Jun 12, 2014 1:55:33 PM

4. Deadly boring. Okay, the second guy is okay, but the first guy is almost obese.

Posted by: LikeABrickShitHouse | Jun 12, 2014 2:02:39 PM

5. Looks boring.

Posted by: J. Alan | Jun 12, 2014 2:10:05 PM

6. @ Likeabrickshithouse the abs on the first guy says clearly you are an idiot...

Posted by: Derek | Jun 12, 2014 2:34:40 PM

7. It would actually be better watching 51 seconds of Laganja.

Posted by: Regina | Jun 12, 2014 3:08:06 PM

8. The whole stripper look has never been a turn on to me. The whole hairless, bulky muscle, bad haircut look was never my thing. It is interesting, the stripper look has pretty much stagnated since the '80s.

Posted by: Daniel | Jun 12, 2014 3:36:34 PM

9. @LikeABrickShitHouse I don't mean to throw shade but you are dumber than a pack of cigarettes that have been sitting on the dashboard for 20 years.

Posted by: SpicyChinaDoll | Jun 12, 2014 3:42:31 PM

10. I have friend that is a dancer and he says dancing in gay club pays better and guys act nicer.

Posted by: dards | Jun 12, 2014 6:50:11 PM

11. Isn't this a standard belly dance move? I've seen some male belly dancers do this and look gorgeous, though of course very different. Its the same move, just with a much more buff body.

Posted by: Vikraminmumbai | Jun 13, 2014 2:51:01 AM

12. Isn't this a standard belly dance move? I've seen some male belly dancers do this and look gorgeous, though of course very different. Its the same move, just with a much more buff body.

Posted by: Vikraminmumbai | Jun 13, 2014 2:51:02 AM