Comments

1. Matt27 says

The main question to me is: Why is a straight guy like Joe M, who by the way is a hot hunk, spending so much time researching working life of male strippers? I think it is wonderful Joe is making this document.

2. Matt27 says

3. David says

You could ask “why is this actor who was involved in this movie about child trafficking now exploring it more?” Because the topic intrigued them. I would wager Joe M. never gave male stripping much thought before doing “Magic Mike” but afterwards something about the lives of these guys compelled him to explore it further. I’m sure some will (via magical wishful thinking) assume “he secretly loves the cock” but I don’t think that is the case.

4. LikeABrickShitHouse says

Deadly boring. Okay, the second guy is okay, but the first guy is almost obese.

5. Daniel says

The whole stripper look has never been a turn on to me. The whole hairless, bulky muscle, bad haircut look was never my thing. It is interesting, the stripper look has pretty much stagnated since the ’80s.

6. SpicyChinaDoll says

@LikeABrickShitHouse I don’t mean to throw shade but you are dumber than a pack of cigarettes that have been sitting on the dashboard for 20 years.

7. dards says

I have friend that is a dancer and he says dancing in gay club pays better and guys act nicer.

8. Vikraminmumbai says

Isn’t this a standard belly dance move? I’ve seen some male belly dancers do this and look gorgeous, though of course very different. Its the same move, just with a much more buff body.

9. Vikraminmumbai says