Italy | News | Zac Efron

Zac Efron Backflips Off A Boat: VIDEO

Efron1

As Zac’s Italian vacation with Michelle Rodriguez and ‘businessman’ Gianlucha Vacchi continues, Zac seems to be getting up to more choreographed antics. But this time, instead of dancing, or rather, wiggling on a table, he is attempting a perfectly synchronized backflip off of a yacht with pal Vacchi.

Enjoy as Efron makes a splash, AFTER THE JUMP...

Efron2

Comments

1. Heh - why the scare quotes on Gianlucha Vacchi? Who IS this guy?

Posted by: steve donoghue | Jul 7, 2014 10:26:09 AM

2. Scare quotes usually go around the name of some creepy old guy.

Posted by: Sean Maloney | Jul 7, 2014 10:37:14 AM

3. Don'y know who Vacchi is but from the appearance of his trunks in the first photo he is having a good time with his buddy Zac.

Posted by: Alex Parrish | Jul 7, 2014 10:41:27 AM

4. If Zac Efron, in his trunks, were standing 2 feet from me, I'd be bulging too.

Posted by: bravo | Jul 7, 2014 10:48:33 AM

5. Zac is just a struggling "entrepreneur" seeking a generous "venture capitalist" a la Lindsey Lohan. Maybe Ms. Rodriguez is the same. In any event they've at least generated free publicity for all involved.

Posted by: Mastik8 | Jul 7, 2014 11:02:34 AM

6. This week in The Life of the Unemployed.

Posted by: Davidd | Jul 7, 2014 11:02:46 AM

7. When will board shorts puleeeeze go out of style?!!

Posted by: pete n sfo | Jul 7, 2014 11:03:18 AM

8. I always want to know what the 1% does on vacation while I work here at my desk.

Posted by: DC Insider | Jul 7, 2014 11:04:31 AM

9. The mindless celebrity worship of the gay mainstream is boring.
    Could we find someone who's truly special to admire, someone kind or smart or competent? No, because that would make us feel inferior. Better to get moist over an ignorant brain and buffed, commonplace body.

Posted by: Wilberforce | Jul 7, 2014 11:05:12 AM

10. Is creepy the new aging disease? At what age does one develop creepiness? Is suicide the only option to get rid of creepiness?

Posted by: bambinoitaliano | Jul 7, 2014 11:42:19 AM

11. AH, I now see why Zac is with him by the first photo. It's nice to know somethings never change. LOL.

Posted by: Robert | Jul 7, 2014 11:47:16 AM

12. There's no "h" in the name Gianluca.

Posted by: BobN | Jul 7, 2014 11:52:52 AM

13. And in important gay related news....

Posted by: Perry | Jul 7, 2014 11:55:54 AM

14. "Older businessman hosting hot young couple on a boat in the Mediterranean" seems like the first reel of a film that does not end well for anyone concerned.

Posted by: Profe Sancho Panza | Jul 7, 2014 12:04:22 PM

15. This Gianluca guy is giving off bad rich Eurotrash vibes in a major way. He's been posting clips of his rich, famous young American friends on the web, basking in their glory for some weird, creepy "Day of the Locust" reason..Act your age, signor creepster.

Posted by: monty | Jul 7, 2014 12:16:32 PM

16. druggies & daddies & dykes, oh my!

Posted by: Michael in Toronto | Jul 7, 2014 12:55:09 PM

17. Other guy 3.8 - he entered water straighter. Zac 3.5 - he entered water not vertical. Both had terrible legs and feet.

Posted by: Perry | Jul 7, 2014 12:59:58 PM

18. "There's no "h" in the name Gianluca."

I wonder if there is an Gianluca in Z.

Posted by: JoshLondon | Jul 7, 2014 1:00:40 PM

19. Vacchi is President of SEA Società Europea Autocaravan

a european autocaravan is the US equivalent of a motor home

Posted by: Moz's | Jul 7, 2014 1:10:43 PM

20. I still think Zac is pretty. Half-formed nose and all.

Posted by: Pervy McPerv | Jul 7, 2014 3:17:27 PM

21. Gay men lusting after straight men they cannot have......and the sun rises and the sun falls......

Posted by: Rick | Jul 7, 2014 7:18:31 PM

22. I don't lust after anyone. I'm too anti-gay to be into other gay men. The only man who ever did it for me was my grandfather, but my selfish shrew of a mother wouldn't let me perform oral sex on him while he slept. That's why I hate women.

Posted by: Rick | Jul 7, 2014 7:20:19 PM

23. And in other gay news, Zac Efron takes a dump. See the video after the jump.

Posted by: SpaceCadet | Jul 8, 2014 6:48:24 AM