Ariana Grande Defends Gay Brother Frankie, Destroys Homophobic Troll On Instagram: VIDEO

Ari

The pop songstress came to the defense of her gay brother, Frankie Grande, currently a contestant on Big Brother 16, when someone commented on a photo of Frankie on Instagram, calling him, "that homo":

“That ‘homo’ is the fiercest, most incredible, funniest, most intelligent, kind hearted and most LOVED person on the face of the planet! he also cleaned up his game and told the truth to everybody in the house WHICH by the way, nobody else on the show has done. so i don’t give a flying fuck if or when he comes home!!! he is incredible and i am SO proud!!!! oh and also ‘that homo’ gets more ass than you’ll ever get in your life. k miss thing?”

Snap. Watch Ariana's latest music video, "Break Free", AFTER THE JUMP…

Comments

1. Hrm says

Sorry, Ariana, but Frankie is NOT “the kindest” or else he’d not be on there lying constantly to everyone, then claiming he’s trying to win to give the money to build schools in Africa (LOL, really frankie?!), and then go on and openly talk about how Ariana’s fans will “take care of” one of the girls because she doesn’t like the way he’s treated her. He’s riding his little sister’s coattails, throwing her name around in a repulsive display of Dina Lohan-ism. I’m embarrassed for him as a person and a gay man.

2. Hrm says

Also, was Ariana supposed to be proud of the fact that she’s essentially calling her brother (who is single, by all accounts) promiscuous? Who cares how much “ass he gets” if he’s a scumbag?

3. says

actually, as one who *knows* Frankie – he is a great guy. and he’s been going overseas, to Africa, for years. he, and his family, have been doing humanitarian work for a very very very long time.

trust this site’s losers to take issue with an out and proud gay man who gives back to the world, eh?

KNOCK – don’t worry. you’ll never be described as fierce. at any moment, ever. anonymous whiners never exude nor experience ferocity.

4. says

Ariana I know you love your brother but he’s very problematic and I agree you should defend him when people are being homophobic but that doesn’t mean some of the criticism isn’t warranted.

5. Lucas says

@Chanel, take several seats. Ariana is no queen to the gays. She’s got a long way to go before you can say that. I believe that honor still lies with Madonna, Britney, Dolly, Donna, Gaga, etc. etc. I do like Ariana tho.

6. says

Sam – what’s that? what do most gays loathe about our own community? you hate that he’s a successful philanthropist who’s appeared on broadway and is openly gay and has the support and love of family and friends?

i know some of you who don’t have support and love, and no artistic talents whatsoever, feel left out of the party, but that’s not Frankie’s fault.

or do you hate that he embodies a lot of the things the lousy straight folks in your own life hate about gay people? like, that they have fun hair colours, or are vivacious and don’t give a f**k what some hater may think or say?

oh whatever. “happily flamboyantly gay man who lives an open life irritates bored ugly closet cases simply by existing”

must be wednesday.

7. jonny says

@HRM

it’s a game…. That’s the whole point is to lie and connive. As far as donating the money to charity, he’s been involved with that organization for a while. Yes he’s riding his sister’s fame but he is also wishes to be famous a himself as well, hence appearing on a reality show.

8. tilltheyworldends says

You better say it Kiwi! They just can’t take it. He is free and happy and playing “the game” had he been honest a long time ago he would have been gone a long time ago. I enjoy his free spirit.

9. will says

I never realized that Frankie had such a big fan base here at TR!

Well, we’ll see who goes on the block tonight. I think Frankie’s HOH, so he’s safe another week, but he seriously f–ked up his game by throwing his entire alliance under the bus on Sunday then lying about it. Maybe that’s why he’s telling everybody about his half-sister now, to get the star-f-ckers to ally with him. His days are numbered.

10. JMC says

lmao I can’t believe some people are trying to criticize someone for being dishonest and manipulative on Big Brother.. it’s how the game is won. Frankie is one of the only competent gay contestants in the show’s history.

11. Randy says

Well, I will always like him just for being in the media, cuddling with other guys.

I don’t watch the show, but the clips (those that aren’t banned from Canada) have been wonderful.

12. Logan says

While I generally think Frankie has been a better game player on BB than any other gay in the show’s history, that doesn’t mean I still can’t dislike him or find his personality unattractive. It doesn’t make me or anyone self loathing for it.

I just do not understand why he thinks anyone in that house or watching gives one iota that Ariana Grande is his sister. I’m not even sure I know who she is or would know any of her songs if they played on the radio. The fact he thinks it is something worth keeping secret or telling at some point to save his hide reflects at least some degree on his values. That is reason enough for me not to like him.

I enjoy the show and he’s been a pivotal part of why it has been interesting. But that doesn’t mean I like him or want him to win.

13. Yup says

Another win for Frankie: according to the live-feed blogs, he spread the false rumor to others in the house that his “BFF” Zach had a history of violence against women. Is that also part of a “game?” Sounds like disgusting slander to me.

14. Liam says

I like Frankie. He has played a great social and strategic game this season. Because of the the pressures that the contestants are under things get blown up. He got caught up in a number of things that blew up in his face. He recovered pretty brilliantly by revealing his big “secret”. It distracted everyone in the house, disarmed his critics and put him back in the game. He has not recovered completely but he has come back 90% from last week when everyone wanted him out.
    Lying and conniving are part of the game. Frankie for the most part is always happy and gets along with everyone. He keeps them entertained and even when someone is angry with him or “hates” him they soon are forced to get over it. He is really playing a great game.

15. Samantha says

Frankie is a perv, he takes being gay to a whole new level, he is vain, thinks he is the best which he is NOT, and is downright disgusting. He gets special treatment which is not fair to the others and because of him we get FISH more than ever..I cannot wait to see the door hit him in the butt when he gets evicted. He will not win BB16!

16. Nelson says

I’VE ONLY WATCHED THE SHOW A COUPLE OF TIMES AND COULD NOT STAND THAT GUY FRANKIE, AS A GAY MAN, I MUST SAY HE IS A COMPLETE EMBARRASEMENT TO OTHER GAY MEN AND THERE IS NOTHING HOT ABOUT THAT.