Cute Gay Guy Delivers Hilarious Spoken-Word Poem About Finding the Courage to Love: VIDEO

Boyle

Steven Boyle wrote "I Hit Send, or Modern Meltdown" for a poetry reading at Penn State earlier this year and posted an annotated version of his hilarious and touching work to YouTube this week.

Check it out and smile with the rest of Steven's audience, AFTER THE JUMP

Comments

1. says

Why does it have to be mentioned that he’s cute? So a blind person who can’t see will know he’s cute, yet it doesn’t matter because they’re blind? We can judge for ourselves if he’s cute or not, and it has nothing to do with the content of the video.

2. Rick says

Patrick, you and I both know that if he wasn’t cute, no one would have bothered to post this. Cute is what brings people to the table.

3. will says

I was ready to hate him because he was too cute and the audience was having more fun than I was, but it turned out charming. It’s sweet.

4. UFFDA says

This passes for poetry? In an institution of higher learning? It sucks. It’s vulgar. And it’s stupid. He and his giggling audience are idiots.

5. WOLF says

What is wrong with you people? Why does it mention he’s cute?! Cuz he f**king cute! Gods!

6. UFFDA says

I’d post a video of myself doing something better but then you’d all see how completely ugly, uncharismatic and dull I am. I hate this video because a young cute person made me happy, and I’ve never made a single soul happy in my entire life.

7. will says

Thank you UFFDA for posting rebuttals to your own comment before Little Kiwi gets here & beats you to the punch.

8. will says

Just SAVE IT, Kiwi. We don’t need to hear your enlighterend & passive-aggressive psychoanalyzing.

9. UFFDA says

Thank You, Will. What we need to hear is more insecure passive aggressive whining from cowardly trolling losers like myself.

10. UFFDA says

Now then this is the real UFFDA…so nice to notice how many more of you are onto KIWI’s lame efforts.

And, you know, sorry to be so unimpressed by the “cute” poet…his performance was, indeed, rather charming in a sophomoric kind of way, but the “poetry” was dreck.

11. UFFDA says

And no, I will not be posting a poem of my own, nor will I be showing myself. I’m untalented and ugly, and clearly this site has a bias against ugly untalented closeted trolls.

12. will says

This site has a clear bias only against ugly gay men. Ugly transwomen with a penis who show up in women’s lingerie rooms and gym showers still get a pass here.

13. UFFDA says

Also a flop – my attempts to win back the love of my parents. Never happened. They resented my presence every day of my cowardly life.