Marcel Duchamp’s Fountain (1917), consisting of a men’s urinal signed by the artist, introduced the groundbreaking concept that even the simplest, most everyday objects can be the focus of a creative process and has been voted the most influential modern work of all time by a panel of 500 art experts.
- Artist Christo’s Ultimate Dream Fulfilled As Arc de Triomphe Wrapped in Fabric
- Camp Marilyn Monroe Statue is Back as ‘Eiffel Tower of Palm Springs,’ An Eyeful of ‘Underpants’ Post-Museum, Or Misogynist Exploitation
- ‘Wojnarowicz: F*** You F*ggot F**ker’ is, Duh, Big, Boldly Stylized and Defiantly Queer: DOCUMENTARY
- Published by AFP Beyonce, shown here attending the 2016 MTV Video Music Awards, has the most chances at Grammy gold this year Los Angeles (AFP) – The brightest stars in pop music will vie for the …Read More »
- Published by Radar Online Mega Madonna‘s “greatest hits” would tour will be a family affair — with all of her six children joining her on the stage and off, RadarOnline.comhas learned. “Lourdes, David, Mercy, Stella, and …Read More »
- Published by BANG Showbiz English Channing Tatum had to cover up a blemish on his bum for ‘Magic Mike’s Last Dance’. Make-up artists on the upcoming movie had to spend 20 minutes every day rubbing concealer …Read More »
- Published by OK Magazine mega Fashionably too late? Lourdes Leon was stopped by security and not allowed inside a Marc Jacobs fashion show event on Thursday, February 2, after she showed up exactly as the show …Read More »