A UK group has created the world’s largest toast mosaic — of Dame Edna Everage. Each piece of toast is affixed to the ground with jam. Reports say neighborhood pigeons have been eying the sliced bread hungrily.
- Artist Christo’s Ultimate Dream Fulfilled As Arc de Triomphe Wrapped in Fabric
- Camp Marilyn Monroe Statue is Back as ‘Eiffel Tower of Palm Springs,’ An Eyeful of ‘Underpants’ Post-Museum, Or Misogynist Exploitation
- ‘Wojnarowicz: F*** You F*ggot F**ker’ is, Duh, Big, Boldly Stylized and Defiantly Queer: DOCUMENTARY
Many self-identified heterosexuals report feeling attracted toward individuals of the same sex, study findsPublished by PsyPost Sexuality is commonly thought to be a spectrum. If that is true, is anyone fully straight? Does that blur the label of what heterosexual means? A study published in Archives of Sexual Behavior …Read More »
- Published by BANG Showbiz English Taylor Lautner thought it was part of a planned “skit” when Kanye West interrupted Taylor Swift’s MTV Video Music Awards (VMAs) acceptance speech. The ‘Twilight’ actor presented the Best Female Video …Read More »
- Published by PopCrush Wondering how to get tickets to Beyoncé‘s Renaissance World Tour? We’ve got you covered. Queen Bey will hit the road in May to bring her next iconic tour to the BeyHive. Beyoncé announced …Read More »
- Published by Reuters By Brad Brooks (Reuters) – An African American studies course for U.S. high school students that was released on Wednesday does not include material that Florida’s conservative governor said pushed a liberal agenda, …Read More »