Keep your hands on the wheel. England footballer Wayne Rooney celebrates while painted with the St. George Cross in a new Nike billboard that went up next to the M4 motorway in Britain yesterday. The billboard is part of a £5million endorsement deal signed with Nike two years ago.
- Queen Honors Olympian Tom Daley for His Athletics and Advocacy; Diver, Knitting Entrepreneur Now ‘Officer of the Order of the British Empire’
- Gay Santa is Smitten And Flirty, But Love Comes Slowly With Just 1 Night a Year in ‘When Harry Met Santa’, A Norwegian Xmas Ad That May Bring A Tear: WATCH
- Adele reveals Heartbreak on New Single. Hold On Tease is part of Amazon’s Marketing With This Ad
- Published by Reuters By Jonathan Landay WASHINGTON (Reuters) – The U.S. Supreme Court’s top security officer has asked Maryland Governor Larry Hogan to enforce laws barring picketing outside the Maryland homes of high court justices, saying …Read More »
- Published by AFP The New York state senate — seen here in June 2011 — took action on Friday July 1, 2022 to add the right to an abortion to the state's consitution. New York (AFP) …Read More »
- Published by Orlando Sentinel ORLANDO, Fla. — The new Florida law dubbed “don’t say gay” by its critics kicked in Friday, banning instruction on sexual orientation and gender identity in primary grades — and creating fears …Read More »
- Published by Reuters (Corrects paragraph 15 to attribute testimony about Trump throwing a plate to Cassidy Hutchinson, not Kayleigh McEnaney; corrects name of judge in paragraph two to David Carter, not Andrew Carter) By Luc Cohen …Read More »