Keep your hands on the wheel. England footballer Wayne Rooney celebrates while painted with the St. George Cross in a new Nike billboard that went up next to the M4 motorway in Britain yesterday. The billboard is part of a £5million endorsement deal signed with Nike two years ago.
- Queen Honors Olympian Tom Daley for His Athletics and Advocacy; Diver, Knitting Entrepreneur Now ‘Officer of the Order of the British Empire’
- Gay Santa is Smitten And Flirty, But Love Comes Slowly With Just 1 Night a Year in ‘When Harry Met Santa’, A Norwegian Xmas Ad That May Bring A Tear: WATCH
- Adele reveals Heartbreak on New Single. Hold On Tease is part of Amazon’s Marketing With This Ad
- Published by Reuters By Kanishka Singh WASHINGTON (Reuters) – A special grand jury in Georgia probing former U.S. President Donald Trump’s alleged attempts to overturn his 2020 election defeat there issued subpoenas to Senator Lindsey Graham …Read More »
Bette Midler denies being ‘exclusionary or transphobic’ after backlash over ‘erasure of women’ tweetPublished by BANG Showbiz English Bette Midler didn’t intend to be “exclusionary or transphobic” with her tweet about the “erasure” of women. The 76-year-old actress has responded after backlash over a tweet in which she said …Read More »
- Published by BANG Showbiz English A new documentary about‘ Victoria’s Secret’ sex scandals will debut later this month. ‘Victoria’s Secret: Angels and Demons’ is set to follow the stream of sexual assault and harassment allegations following …Read More »
- Published by Reuters (Reuters) – Russia’s foreign ministry said on Wednesday that detained U.S. basketball player Brittney Griner may appeal her sentence or apply for clemency once a verdict has been delivered. Russian foreign ministry spokesperson …Read More »