The Canadian House of Commons today voted down a motion to reopen the debate on gay marriage by a vote of 175 to 123 with twelve Tories breaking rank. Opponents still insisted they would continue the battle but it was widely agreed that this vote was the “final word” on the issue.
- LGBTQ Pro Wrestling Documentary ‘Out In The Ring’ Wins Best Canadian Feature at Inside Out Toronto Film Festival
- Former Roommate Indicted For Murder Of Florida LGBTQ Activist Jorge Diaz-Johnston, One of the Public Faces In State Fight For Marriage Equality
- Russia Blocks Facebook, Accusing it of Restricting Access to Russian Media;
- Published by Reuters WASHINGTON (Reuters) – A U.S. Senate bill that would protect federal recognition of same-sex marriage secured enough votes to pass on Tuesday, in a measure taken up in response to worries …Read More »
- Published by BANG Showbiz English Leo Woodall was shocked into “silence” when he learned about his ‘White Lotus’ sex scene. The 26-year-old actor stars as Essex boy Jack in the HBO comedy series set at a …Read More »
- Published by Reuters By Andrew Mills and Charlotte Bruneau DOHA (Reuters) -The United States triumphed on the pitch over longtime adversary Iran on Tuesday in a World Cup showdown overshadowed by protests raging in Iran and …Read More »
- Published by AFP New York mayor Eric Adams has made fighting violent crime the centerpiece of his work running America's largest city New York (AFP) – New York will start involuntarily hospitalizing mentally ill people who …Read More »