Those of you who spent your weekend worrying about Carol Channing’s “diamond dress” theft, you can rest easy. The garment was returned over the weekend by a homeless man (who is apparently not the LAPD’s “person of interest” in the case) and will now be headed to the Smithsonian.
- Suspect Charged In Shocking, Brazen Brooklyn LGBTQ Bar Fire. Caught on Video Pouring Gasoline and Setting the Blaze
- Russia Blocks Facebook, Accusing it of Restricting Access to Russian Media;
- Well-Known Florida Marriage Plaintiff Found Dead In Landfill; Investigations Ongoing To Identify Who Killed Jorge Diaz-Johnston
Chris Pratt Called Out! Actor’s ‘Not Religious’ Claim Debunked After Spilling About Church & Faith For YearsPublished by Radar Online Mega Chris Prattshocked the world when he came out and denied going to Hillsong church or being religious altogether after catching flak for going to an anti-LGBTQ establishment — but now, after …Read More »
- Published by BANG Showbiz English Baz Luhrmann is turning ‘Australia’ into a six-part series. The 59-year-old filmmaker has officially revealed his 2008 epic adventure film – which starred Nicole Kidman and Hugh Jackman – will be …Read More »
- Published by Reuters LONDON (Reuters) – The World Health Organization said “sustained transmission” of monkeypox worldwide could see the virus begin to move into high-risk groups, like pregnant women, immunocompromised people and children. WHO said on …Read More »
- Published by Reuters By Lawrence Hurley WASHINGTON (Reuters) -The U.S. Supreme Court on Wednesday widened the power of states over Native American tribes and undercut its own 2020 ruling that had expanded Native American tribal authority …Read More »