The California Supreme Court has posted notice of an opinion filing on Proposition 8 for Tuesday, May 26 (PDF).
- Former Roommate Indicted For Murder Of Florida LGBTQ Activist Jorge Diaz-Johnston, One of the Public Faces In State Fight For Marriage Equality
- Disney Walkout: Employees, Allies Protest CEO’s Response To Florida’s ‘Don’t Say Gay’ Bill; “Had They Said Something It Wouldn’t Have Passed.”
- Russia Blocks Facebook, Accusing it of Restricting Access to Russian Media;
- Published by AlterNet A federal judge ruled against Florida Governor Ron DeSantis’ request for minors seeking gender-affirming treatment to be subjected to two-hour mental examinations, Orlando Weekly reports. The ruling from U.S. District Judge Robert Hinkle …Read More »
- Published by Al-Araby In a colourful setting on level -1 of the Arab World Institute (IMA) in the heart of Paris, installations, videos, paintings, drawings, designs and embroideries are showcased until February 19 under the title …Read More »
- Published by BANG Showbiz English Christina Aguilera, Bad Bunny and Jeremy Pope will be honoured at the GLAAD Media Awards. The trio will be recognised for their contribution to the LGBTQ community at the ceremony that …Read More »
- Published by DPA Bret Easton Ellis, the cult author behind "American Psycho", is back with a massive novel about wealthy teenagers, a mysterious newcomer student and a serial killer, all narrated by a teen who shares …Read More »