In April, Jon Stewart joked that Ben & Jerry's would be introducing the flavor Chubby Hubbies in honor of Vermont legalizing same-sex marriage. Now, with marriage equality laws going into effect, it appears that the ice cream maker has taken a cue from the Daily Show host. It's changing the name of their popular flavor "Chubby Hubby" to "Hubby Hubby" for the month.
- Former Roommate Indicted For Murder Of Florida LGBTQ Activist Jorge Diaz-Johnston, One of the Public Faces In State Fight For Marriage Equality
- Russia Blocks Facebook, Accusing it of Restricting Access to Russian Media;
- Survivor Benefits Payments For Same-Sex Partners Are Being Paid Under Biden, But Many Don’t Even Know They Qualify
- Published by BANG Showbiz English ‘Hamilton’ creator Lin-Manuel Miranda is going to let the lawyers “do their work” over an allegedly unauthorised production of the show by a church in Texas. A production of the hit …Read More »
- Published by BANG Showbiz English Madonna says her son David Banda looks better than her in his mother’s clothes. The Queen of Pop, 63, confessed that it’s “really irritating” that her 16-year-old son – whom she …Read More »
- Published by Reuters By Ahmed Aboulenein WASHINGTON (Reuters) – Big Pharma spent more than any other industry to lobby Congress and federal agencies this year, a Reuters analysis shows, but is still on course for a …Read More »
Confirmed: Trump Legal Team Believes FBI Informant Is Ex-Trump White House Staffer Who Relocated To Mar-a-Lago Post PresidencyPublished by Radar Online Mega The Mar-a-Lago mole who was the FBI’s confidential source which led to the sensational raid on Donald Trump is a former administration staffer who had specific knowledge of his private residence …Read More »