The 9th Circuit Court of Appeals announced on its website that it will be ruling tomorrow on the release of videotapes made of the civil bench trial in Perry v. Hollingsworth, one of three decisions anticipated in the Prop 8 case.
- Newsom’s attack ad on DeSantis could be 2024 presidential preview
- Former Roommate Indicted For Murder Of Florida LGBTQ Activist Jorge Diaz-Johnston, One of the Public Faces In State Fight For Marriage Equality
- Disney Walkout: Employees, Allies Protest CEO’s Response To Florida’s ‘Don’t Say Gay’ Bill; “Had They Said Something It Wouldn’t Have Passed.”
- Published by Reuters By Martyn Herman LONDON (Reuters) -Roger Federer’s trophy-laden career ended with defeat on Friday, but for once the result hardly mattered as the Swiss maestro headed into retirement with tears in his eyes …Read More »
Bodybuilders with a history of steroid use are more likely to exhibit psychopathic traits, risk-taking behavior, and anger problemsPublished by PsyPost Recent findings published in the journal Scientific Reports shed new light on the risks associated with the use of steroids among male athletes. This time, researchers found that bodybuilders with a history of …Read More »
- Published by Euronews (English) British music superstar Elton John was ‘ambushed’ on stage at the White House Friday, when US President Joe Biden surprised him by awarding the National Humanities Medal. A visibly shocked and emotional …Read More »
- Published by AFP Dressed in a glittering black suit and wearing orange glasses, the 75-year-old pop icon sat down at the piano on the South Lawn of the White House Washington (AFP) – Elton John on …Read More »