"This is an advertisement that a locally owned and operated restaurant has been using for the past five years to promote Chick-fil-A's catering options during the holidays," Steve Robinson, the company's executive vice president and chief marketing officer said in a statement to The Advocate Tuesday afternoon. "It was simply a play on words referring to the traditional holiday food, and the restaurant had no intention of offending anyone whatsoever. We regret the flyer may haven been taken out of context."
- Russia Blocks Facebook, Accusing it of Restricting Access to Russian Media;
- Duran Duran Has New Music And You Are About To Enjoy it. It’s 2021. Seriously.
- ‘Mayor Pete’ Trailer; Papa Pete Pwns Tucker; 4-Stars for Dr. Rachel Levine; JoJo Siwa’s Perfect 10s; Lynda Carter’s 8 Wonder-full Words: GOOD NEWS
- Published by BANG Showbiz English Bella Hadid wore a spray on dress for Paris Fashion Week. The 25-year-old model was appearing at the annual fashion event in the French capital on Friday (30.09.22) where she could …Read More »
- Published by BANG Showbiz English Lance Bass is “so happy” for Britney Spears. The 40-year-old pop star – who regained control of her multimillion-dollar fortune and various aspects of her life when a conservatorship governed by …Read More »
- Published by uInterview.com A tiny little indie starlet you may not have heard of decided to give modeling a try. Cher appeared alongside designer Olivier Rousteing, the creative director of Balmain, at the brand’s Womenswear Paris …Read More »
- Published by BANG Showbiz English The 2023 Met Gala will have a Karl Lagerfeld theme. The annual exhibition in New York City has been given the title of ‘Karl Lagerfeld: A Line of Beauty’, and organisers …Read More »