The Colorado Civi Union Act, SB-11, is headed to the full House after it was approved today in a bipartisan 9-4 vote by the Colorado House Appropriations Committee. The Senate passed the bill on February 11, and Governor John Hickenlooper says he will sign it, so it's just one vote away from becoming law.
- Former Roommate Indicted For Murder Of Florida LGBTQ Activist Jorge Diaz-Johnston, One of the Public Faces In State Fight For Marriage Equality
- Russia Blocks Facebook, Accusing it of Restricting Access to Russian Media;
- Survivor Benefits Payments For Same-Sex Partners Are Being Paid Under Biden, But Many Don’t Even Know They Qualify
- Published by DPA Better late than never: Fantasy fans have been waiting three decades for a sequel to the cult classic "Willow". Disney+ is now bringing back Warwick Davis in the title role for a revival as a …Read More »
- Published by The Sacramento Bee SACRAMENTO, Calif. — Four years after California began issuing nonbinary IDs, fewer than 16,000 people have asked the state for a little piece of plastic with their gender marked by an …Read More »
- Published by Raw Story Washington Post columnist Jennifer Rubin can’t help but notice the election denial movement in Arizona is finally coming to an end, at least it is when it comes to the final certification …Read More »
- Published by Go Kompas.com JAKARTA, KOMPAS.com – Two Indonesian soldiers have been given a seven-month jail term for having gay sex, which is banned by the nation’s military as “inappropriate behavior”. The soldiers, who joined the …Read More »