Delaware's Senate Executive Committee has advanced HB75, the marriage equaility bill, in a 4-2 vote. It now heads to the full Senate for a vote.
- Former Roommate Indicted For Murder Of Florida LGBTQ Activist Jorge Diaz-Johnston, One of the Public Faces In State Fight For Marriage Equality
- Russia Blocks Facebook, Accusing it of Restricting Access to Russian Media;
- Survivor Benefits Payments For Same-Sex Partners Are Being Paid Under Biden, But Many Don’t Even Know They Qualify
- Published by OK Magazine @therealmeribrown/instagram;@mariahbrwn/instagram The famous offspring of Meri and Kody Brown is sharing their truth. On Tuesday, June 28, Sister Wives star Leon Brown came out as transgender, opening up about their journey to …Read More »
- Published by Reuters By Jason Lange WASHINGTON (Reuters) – A majority of Americans hold a negative opinion of the U.S. Supreme Court following its decision last week to overturn the Roe v. Wade decision that recognized …Read More »
- Published by BANG Showbiz English Steve-O admits ‘Jackass’ was a “bad influence” on kids. The hit MTV series – which later became a film franchise – saw the 48-year-old star and his fellow cast members, including …Read More »
- Published by AFP Former White House aide Cassidy Hutchinson has already featured in videotaped depositions at two of the committee's hearings Washington (AFP) – A former top White House aide with unique access to Donald Trump …Read More »