The 1939 classic The Wizard of Oz is a family favorite around the holidays, and it could have ended much differently, as Saturday Night Live revealed over the weekend.
- Kate McKinnon: ‘I don’t know if I can watch SNL anymore’
- Chase Chrisley Posts Cryptic Message About ‘Getting Through’ Tough Situations After Todd Allegedly Paid Blackmailer
- Kate McKinnon Leaving SNL; What? Also Aidy Bryant, Pete Davidson and Kyle Mooney Set to Depart After This Season. Season Finale TONIGHT
- Published by Reuters WASHINGTON (Reuters) – A U.S. Senate bill that would protect federal recognition of same-sex marriage secured enough votes to pass on Tuesday, in a measure taken up in response to worries …Read More »
- Published by BANG Showbiz English Leo Woodall was shocked into “silence” when he learned about his ‘White Lotus’ sex scene. The 26-year-old actor stars as Essex boy Jack in the HBO comedy series set at a …Read More »
- Published by Reuters By Andrew Mills and Charlotte Bruneau DOHA (Reuters) -The United States triumphed on the pitch over longtime adversary Iran on Tuesday in a World Cup showdown overshadowed by protests raging in Iran and …Read More »
- Published by AFP New York mayor Eric Adams has made fighting violent crime the centerpiece of his work running America's largest city New York (AFP) – New York will start involuntarily hospitalizing mentally ill people who …Read More »