Alex Rodriguez | Baseball | Ozzie Guillen | Sports

A-Rod Adjusts a Rod

Arod

As Ozzie Guillen imagines where he might put it...

(via deadspin)

Comments

1. Now THAT's a package! Nice.

Posted by: Jeff | Aug 30, 2006 2:20:00 PM

2. I heart A Rod. The man is even more gorgeous in person. I know, because I sat across from him at MSG during Madonna's Confessions tour. That bulge is no illusion.

Posted by: michael | Aug 30, 2006 2:21:34 PM

3. What is that--the Goodyear blimp!!!---actually its just the protective cup--which should be auctioned off on ebay--

Posted by: kurt | Aug 30, 2006 2:22:57 PM

4. This is getting into perezhilton territory Andy!

Posted by: Anon | Aug 30, 2006 2:25:32 PM

5. My God, he is really packing there! He could hit a ball with that thing!

Posted by: ho4mo | Aug 30, 2006 2:28:13 PM

6. I think I just came in my pants...

Posted by: Kamasutra Jones | Aug 30, 2006 2:45:10 PM

7. Someone tell A-Roddick never to go near A-Rod.

Posted by: Jaay | Aug 30, 2006 2:58:16 PM

8. Thank you, Kurt.

It's called a CUP, people. I know some of us aren't athletic and all, but c'mon...

Posted by: Rich | Aug 30, 2006 3:25:23 PM

9. Cup x2. With all the juice he's on, there is not way he's packing more than a stick of gum.

Posted by: Barry Bonds | Aug 30, 2006 4:58:24 PM

10. Caption should have read:

A-Rod adjusts A Rod underneath A Cup that keeps him from being turned from A Rooster into A Hen.

Posted by: Zeke | Aug 30, 2006 5:20:14 PM

11. Yeah, it's a cup. Of course it's a cup. BUT, there's obviously a big Dominican chorizo under that cup. BTW, it's not just that part that is so sexy, either. A-Rod just has it going on all over the place. No juice needed! Well, except my saliva all over him...

Posted by: Kamasutra Jones | Aug 30, 2006 5:38:11 PM

12. Love the 9 to 5 reference Zeke!

Posted by: jmg | Aug 30, 2006 5:47:38 PM

13. I want to like A- Rod
    but cant bear sell out Latinos like him that give millions to Devil Head Bush & the Republikkkans.. Im like "ew..."

However,that being said, I'd prolly still hit it before I quit it.

Gimme Jorge Posada any day over this one.

Imagine if all male stars & athletes had to show it all off the way female stars have to .
    Damnit I wanna see some dick, I wanna see some ass, sports & entertainment need more man whores.

Posted by: Hispandex | Aug 30, 2006 7:33:43 PM

14. JMG, you got me!

I should have known someone here would pick up the 9 to 5 line. ;)

Roped an' tied...

Posted by: Zeke | Aug 30, 2006 11:45:27 PM

15. ummm y'all... it's called a cup. baseball players use them to protect their ummmm prize jewels during a game

Posted by: Mochahontas | Aug 30, 2006 11:58:28 PM

16. Eh...

I'm like, on the line with A-Rod and Jeter. Sometimes I see them and they're hot. Sometimes, I see them and I'm like "No."

But those two are such MEN, though. I love a big, brawny man like that! Ok, now I'm gushing...

BTW, anyone privy on the rumours that Jeter and A-Rod get x-tra friendly when the wives aren't around?

Posted by: Bobby Alexander | Aug 31, 2006 10:31:53 AM

17. Hispandex, I'm with you on Jorge Posada. As hot as A-Rod is, Jorge is even hotter. Those thick legs, the adorable face, the amazing bubble butt. Oh, I think I just came, again...LOL

Posted by: Kamasutra Jones | Aug 31, 2006 1:02:11 PM

18. I douth think the cup over runnith. Now there's a big gulp you can't get at 7-11!

Posted by: Chino | Aug 31, 2006 8:28:34 PM