Comments

1. Randy says

The only way to make any and all of the crap we are being served and sold these days is to ignore it. Consumers were on the right track for not buying this awful CD, but thanksy to Banksy, (and blogstars), we’re gonna being hearing about this for much longer than the 15 minutes (seconds?) it should have had.

On a totally related note…. has any noticed how much this decade has COMPLETELY sucked… take a minute and think about it

2. Cory says

Couldn’t agree more Randy, all of it. It sickens me when  I see reality shows (think “The Hills” and “Laguna Beach” on MTV) with Hey Randy, couldn’t vapid little Paris Hilton wannabe ninnies. For a country that spent 400 billion on a war in Iraq, we certainly are leaders of the vapid and beautiful… As per the decade, what a way to welcome the new millenium. Heir Bush has painted a bleak start to what should have been a fantastic and exciting time to live. Can’t wait for the day when we all have to take gondola’s to our minimum wage jobs in hot, humid heat while listening to Paris Hiltons next great venture on  our latest iPods with billboards of the next reality star advertised over our heads, just to make enough money to help fund the latest war efforts for oil in the Middle East… =)

3. Jim says

Has he heard about Reichen, the Paris Hilton of gay celebrities? Hopefully, his forthcoming book will be Bansky’s next target. After all, the author said he thinks Paris is fabulous and he’d loved to do “Amazing Race All Stars” with her.

4. Jonathon says

OK, now I am by no means a fan of Paris Hilton but I did download a few of the tracks off her cd from LimeWire this weekend. I actually found myself enjoying ‘The Stars Are Blind’ and a couple other tracks. If I hadn’t known it was Paris I would probably have fallen totally in love with the music. SCARY!!

5. ric says

The thing is, the billboard chart isn’t really an indicator of anything other than sales. She’s built up enough buzz by simply being a hooker with a large bank account that the curious and even “fans” have dropped some cash to see what this idiot has to offer. Rest assured it will quickly vanish from the landscape until some other moron thinks that their notoriety equals talent. It’s a never ending cycle.

6. july says

odio a paris hilton! es la MIERDA +GRANDE Q EXISTE SOBRE EL PLANETA!! +O(—>MALDITA PUTAAA DAS ASCO!! VETE AL DIABLO TE DECIS “PUNK”—>NO SABES NI KIENES FUERON LOS RAMONES PERRAAAAAAA!!=@ EL DIA Q T ENCUENTRE T COMO VIVA!! CONEJA PLAYBOY PERRA PROSTITUTA!!!!

7. vil says

Big up Banksy!
    You people seems to like to talk without knodledge, he just make the disc real, just puttin the truth in front of you.

CORY, before you say that he´s absorbed by the corporations, read his book before.

8. Maria Lisa Cicciarella says

To Paris:

I think your absolutely beautiful. I feel bad about your jail situation. Although
    I think it is for your own good. Speeding
    & driving with alcohol is “dangerous” and
    you need to understand that. You can put yourself in danger and others too. I think it would be a good experience for you and I think that you should obey all the rules
    and think of it as quiet time for yourself.
    Do some reading in your jail cell? Always remember “make the best of a bad situation!”
    All the best to you Paris! Hang in there!
    (Just keep doing the right things & everything will be ok!)
    Love: your fan, Maria Lisa Cicciarella