Chris O'Donnell | Eric Dane | Patrick Dempsey | Television

BigGayDeal.com

The Men of Grey's Anatomy

Eric_dane1

They can't seem to keep their scrubs on this season, but who's complaining? More after the jump. Possible SPOILERS...

Dempsey

Odonnell

(photo McSteamy Grey's Anatomy Preview: Eric Dane [tr]
Eric Dane gets McSteamy on Grey's Anatomy: The Clip [tr]

Comments

1. Yep. That three way fantasy was hot. Dempsey and O'Donnell.

... A man can dream.

(Both of those actors are pretty well grounded and comical at times. I can imagine the out-takes of filming that scene.)

Posted by: MiamiDude | Oct 6, 2006 9:43:41 AM

2. Wait, is THAT a threeway....? Ditch the chick, guys, and your ratings will go up.

Posted by: Ted B. (Charging Rhino) | Oct 6, 2006 11:56:48 AM

3. I'm sorry, but Chris O'Donnell is not hot. Not anymore. He needs to go to the gym, tone up, and get rid of that waddle.

Posted by: Rich | Oct 6, 2006 12:38:51 PM

4. O'Donnell's gone from pretty young man in his twenties to seriously sexy man. I don't think he needs to go to the gym, and for God's sake don't shave; the rugged mountain-man bear cub look gives him extra gravitas and appeal. No offense to Patrick Dempsey, but I'd take O'Donnell in a heartbeat, and Eric Dane after that. Dempsey ("McDreamy") would be a distant third. Odd, considering I usually love dark-haired guys.

Let's hear it for sexy men pushing 40, instead of twink world! Nice change for TV.

Posted by: Dean | Oct 6, 2006 2:08:22 PM

5. Sexy is in the eyes of the beholder, Rich.

Posted by: Bill | Oct 6, 2006 2:54:22 PM

6. Forget these guys, just give me George O'Malley any day.

Posted by: Shaun | Oct 6, 2006 4:59:55 PM

7. I think these comments are great, they show the range of tastes in people =). Personally, I'd be happy with any one of them. What I would give to be in McSteamy's bed. *sigh*

Posted by: Cory | Oct 6, 2006 11:57:27 PM

8. If this is what I think it is -- a dream sequence type of thing, doesn't it remind you somewhat of QAF, when a dream Brian jept popping up whenever Michael and Ben were going to make love?

Posted by: Glenn | Oct 7, 2006 3:11:12 AM

9. shaun beat me to the comment. screw the McBunch of em, George is the hottness.

Posted by: theo | Oct 7, 2006 3:19:56 AM

10. I have a hard time believing those guys would be fighting over that woman...they are both way out of her league.

Posted by: stevo | Oct 7, 2006 12:38:04 PM