Football (American) | Jeff Reed | News | Pittsburgh | Sportrait | Sports

Alleged Self-Sportrait: Jeff Reed

Jeffreed1

A cameraphone shot by a man alleged to be Pittsburgh Steeler kicker Jeff Reed has found its way to the internets, revealing something that we've heard rumors about but never, until now, had the evidence. Yes folks, the terrifying trend of extreme manscaping has found its way to the National Football League. The NSFW shot, after the jump...

Jeffreed2

Yep... That's a Kicker's Dong [deadspin]

You may have missed...
Steeler Joey Porter Slapped with $10K Fine for Gay Slur [tr]
Joey Porter Issues "Apology" for "Fag" Slur [tr]
Pittsburgh Steeler Joey Porter Calls Opponent a Fag [tr]

Comments

1. Okay, show of hands: How many guys out there; as soon as you got a digital camera or camera phone, snuck into the bathroom and took a picture of your cock? Come on, be honest. As for grooming; no comment.

Rad

Posted by: Rad | Dec 26, 2006 3:24:06 PM

2. Didn't he hear that hair is "in" these days?

Posted by: Anon | Dec 26, 2006 3:58:29 PM

3. Can't stand the trend of manscaping. Hate when guys over 35 shave their chests. Hate it even more when I guy strips down and is bare. Complete turn-off.

Posted by: Dack | Dec 26, 2006 4:03:41 PM

4. Yeah, I hate it when guys completely shave their groin area. It's such a turn-off. Trimming is cool, bare is ugly. It's like has a pedophile-ish creepiness to it.

Posted by: Bryce | Dec 26, 2006 4:28:32 PM

5. Hate the hairlessness. Love those nipples though.

Posted by: dwightsupremacy | Dec 26, 2006 4:39:37 PM

6. When the bushes are so big you can't see the house, some trimming is in order, but who wants a yard with absolutely no greenery?

Posted by: Phillip | Dec 26, 2006 4:45:06 PM

7. I think he looks good! I hate picking hair out of my teeth, anyway.

Posted by: Andy | Dec 26, 2006 7:29:08 PM

8. I wonder if he shaves his ass too (evil grin)

Posted by: PDQ | Dec 26, 2006 9:20:19 PM

9. Straight men just never get it. It always takes them 10 years to catch up with the trends that we set. I hate hairless anything....

Posted by: John | Dec 26, 2006 11:19:41 PM

10. I'm with dwightsupremacy, love the nipples.

Posted by: Rob (lrdarystar) | Dec 26, 2006 11:35:50 PM

11. Uggh! Give the man a shirt and take the camera away from him.
    Looks like an oversized newborn baby.

Phillip

Posted by: PhillipinOz | Dec 27, 2006 5:46:59 AM

12. Well I for one think he looks great. There is nothing worse than a mess of hair disfiguring what you're looking at. I do agree though that naked pubic areas are TOO much. A nice little mound above the penis anchors the look firmly. Besides, he could probably afford Laser removal and be done with all that nasty shaving. GET over yourselves.

Posted by: Butch | Dec 27, 2006 8:20:16 AM

13. ...yeah, I wonder about the ass trim too, but my money is on that he does!...str8 guys are so hot when they play around like this. Also triple big up on the nipples...totally lickable... yum

Posted by: textom | Dec 27, 2006 10:08:28 AM

14. It's not the pube trimming that alarms me. It's the sausage tits that have me concerned.

Posted by: gwyneth cornrow | Dec 27, 2006 10:17:32 AM

15. I agree the shaving isn't my thing. But I'm not compelled to dissect his appearance and make light of his imperfections.

For those of you who are attacking his appearance, care to show us your photos? I'd like to see what perfection looks like.

Posted by: mark m | Dec 27, 2006 11:57:25 AM

16. Mark M: you said what I was thinking.

Why, why, why...must we rip people up, constantly and thoroughly? It's really tired... Just wait... time takes care of those who think they're perfect.

Posted by: CaliNexus | Dec 27, 2006 12:15:06 PM

17. I've got pics of my dick everywhere. Wanna see? ;-)

Posted by: Bobby | Dec 27, 2006 2:10:38 PM

18. Yeah, I am SO not into shaving anything. I've got a hairy chest, moderately hair back and am covered in it. I have waxed my shoulders and back before, but now I don't give a damn.

I like being a cave man. lol

Posted by: Bobby | Dec 27, 2006 2:12:11 PM

19. I tend to go for bears but i think this guy is hot, shaved pubes and all.

Posted by: Scott | Dec 27, 2006 3:25:18 PM

20. that is a hot man having fun ... good for him

shave ... grow it back in ... buzz ... grow shave ... variety is the SPICE of life and he looks like a spicy fun dude

Posted by: RJP3 | Dec 27, 2006 9:35:33 PM

21. Ever wonder what the other guys in the locker room have to say about an extreme case of manscaping? Man, I'd like to be there to hear it...

Posted by: Mark in Portland | Dec 27, 2006 10:49:47 PM

22. Um, gross. That's all there is to say.

Posted by: Jordan | Dec 28, 2006 12:50:45 AM

23. I wonder how many those ppl who have used words like "ugly", "gross", "pervert", "pedophile" in their comments about this guy would actually kick him out of bed?

BTW... ever heard of the rhetorical questions? Well, this is one of those.

Posted by: Rickie | Dec 28, 2006 1:55:14 AM

24. I wouldn't kick him out of bed because he wouldn't be there in the first place.

Posted by: Jordan | Dec 28, 2006 3:35:36 AM

25. Maybe I should have added this:

rhe·tor·i·cal adj. 1. concerned with effect or style of writing and speaking; "a rhetorical question is one asked solely to produce an effect (especially to make an assertion) rather than to elicit a reply"

Posted by: Rickie | Dec 28, 2006 9:30:24 PM