Eric Dane | Gay Marriage | John Stamos | News | Television

BigGayDeal.com

Eric Dane and John Stamos Make Their Faux Gay Debut

Weddingwars

Eric Dane and John Stamos showed up for the premiere of A&E's Wedding Wars last night in Los Angeles. A Socialite's Life has the details. A few Queer Eyes were on hand but I don't think Dane or Stamos needs any grooming advice.

Dane talked to Entertainment Tonight about the upcoming TV movie, which blogger Proceed at Your Own Risk calls the most "silly, whitewashed, absurd fairy tale treatment of one of the most challenging and important issues of our day" that you'll ever fall in love with.

However cheesy the treatment, Dane's presence means we'll be tuning in. Monday, December 11 @ 9 PM ET/PT on A&E.

You may have missed...
McSteamy Eric Dane Swims with the Sharks
Dane and DiCaprio: Separated at Birth? [tr]
McSteamy Grey's Anatomy Preview: Eric Dane

Comments

1. I would pay too much attention to what Proceed At Your Own Risk says about anything. I find it tiring to read a chronic cranky windbag.

Posted by: Paul | Dec 5, 2006 2:46:16 PM

2. ...this is more geared toward the overall tone of those I've noticed commenting lately...how are we are to expect the "straights" to like us when we constantly and consistently don't like ourselves? Each and every comment to a post is tearin' some other gay apart. Damn, boys, damn!

Posted by: midnight lounge | Dec 5, 2006 3:41:44 PM

3. Paul - ha! ha! ha! agreed.

Midnight Lounge - agreed w/ you too. Being gay doesn't automatically mean vindicative, catty and bitchy.

To the point of this post though, Dane is fine to gaze upon but Stamos - woof! The guy just seems so comfortable about himself that sexiness just oozes out of him. Why can't we hold up as straight "role models" guys who are comfortable and accepting of sexuality, rather than wondering who's in/out and what position they take in fucking (cue Reichen/Bass BS)

Posted by: resurrect | Dec 5, 2006 6:28:58 PM

4. I love me some Eric Dane, but I definitely prefer him without the facial hair.

Posted by: Marc | Dec 5, 2006 6:52:13 PM

5. I was under the impression that John Stamos was gay. There was a rumor back in the late 70's that he and Kin Shriner (both of General Hospital fame) had a little affair.

Posted by: condihater | Dec 5, 2006 7:29:29 PM

6. I dont' see it with Eric Dane. He's cute but not like Mr. Gorgeousness. Not like Dempsey is. I've always thought John Stamos was a cutie. Well, ever since like last year anyways.

Posted by: Derrick | Dec 5, 2006 9:31:13 PM

7. Stamos certainly pales in comparison to Dane......yowza Dane!

Posted by: Dick | Dec 5, 2006 11:09:21 PM

8. I consider myself a well-cultured film geek, but I have my guilty pleasures and some of them include awful gay-themed movies that tug at the heart strings. Sounds like "Wedding Wars" is one of those.

I'm certainly going to check it out. And definitely count me as one who prefers Dane WITH facial hair... he's a pretty boy but with the beard he's sexy as hell.

Posted by: mark m | Dec 6, 2006 9:14:58 AM