Comments

1. Rob (lrdarystar) says

Love Milo. Love Heroes. LOVE Masi Oka. I’m very glad Heroes and Masi (for his role as Hiro) got Golden Globe nods.

Milo’s adorable but I do want to cut the hair.

2. chrisnyc says

no, the hair is perfect. he can tame it back with gel when necessary, but it’s perfect modern skater/emo-ish with the one long section of bang. it works well, and keeps him looking young-ish, which is important for the role.

3. jimmyboyo says

Heroes is a great show.

milo did play a gay character once in Wes Craven’s CURSED (werewolf movie). Christian Richie was in it as well as Ellen D’s wife Portia Derosi. The movie kind of sucked as far as werewolf movies go. Milo’s character was the closeted bully who later came out and turned into a much nicer character…..which was a great commentary on being closeted.

4. Jordan says

Yeah, so, he’s gorgeous. There’s no other way to put it. And while I do intend on missing the new Rocky movie, I really like Heroes. Milo’s not the only hottie on the show; the guy that plays Mohinder is right up there with him.

5. Lady Heather says

I wasn’t impressed with Peter at first. But he has certainly grown on me. One show I would go out of my way to watch.

6. says

Milo is from the OC, was adorable in an Apple iBook commercial where he took his iBook on a midnight flight, and played gay in Speedway Junky and in a short from Boys Life 2. He is a vegetarian.

7. hamp says

If someone were standing behind him, very closely, and reach up under his arm and grabbed him by the shoulders really tight but lost his grip in the excitement of it all, that could cause those four scratch marks on his chest. Hmmm, I wonder what would cause someone to be standing that close behind him and getting all excited?

8. FizziekruntNT says

LOL! That looks like the kinda scrape you get pulling yourself out of the deep end. Nice fantasy there though, Hamp. Hahaha.
    Milo really is such a cutiepie. Now if only we could watch him in a mud wrestling match with Chris Evans. YeeHaw!

9. jimmyboyo says

For all anyone knows the scratches are fake….I would bet real money they are

Something to butch him up for the photo shoot.

Hollywood is all smoke and mirrors illusions

10. mark m says

Thought he was a cutie ever since I first saw him on Gilmore Girls. I would prefer he cut his hair too but that’s a very minor complaint.

VERY minor.

11. Dale R says

he was in one of my favorite law and order episodes and I’ve had a crush on him ever since. having said that, his nipple is positioned very oddly on his pectoral muscle.

12. resurrect says

while I realize it’s not a competition, compare Milo to the latest air-brushed Lewis Payton find and ummm – Heroes has never been so aptly titled. Give me long-ish hair rakishly shorn, scratches off the shoulder and a real career any day over a pretty-boy who gave up pre-med (ha!) to become an IMG male model. to each their own, but less of the Payton PR machine, please.