Advertising | Barack Obama | Dick Cheney | Football (American) | Gay Marriage | Matt Damon | News | Towleroad Guide to the Tube

Towleroad Guide to the Tube #61

BARACK OBAMA: Makes a special announcement on Monday Night Football.

MATT DAMON: Does his Matthew McConaughey impression for Letterman.

DICK CHENEY: "That's Funny."

SILLY, SILLY GAYS: SNL's Gay Marriage protest song.

Don't miss the rest of our guides to the Tube here!

Comments

1. rofl Matt Damon is actually quite funny, and what a great impersonation, you guys should watch that. Dick Cheney, yeah, hey's smirkin' alright. He took this country for a ride and cleaned house with Haliburton and oil investments in Iraq. Mary Cheney doesn't give a rat's ass about gay rights, she can buy all the rights she wants know thanks to Daddy Warbucks.

Posted by: Cory | Dec 13, 2006 10:55:58 AM

2. God I love Barack Obama.

Posted by: Shaun | Dec 13, 2006 11:00:40 AM

3. Re: SNL. I see SNL is in one of its slumps again.

Posted by: shane | Dec 13, 2006 11:07:09 AM

4. Obama is awesome.

But that video was horrible. "Duh-duh-duh-duuuhhh"

That ranks right up there with Howard Dean's "WOOOYEAHHH!"

Posted by: mark m | Dec 13, 2006 11:16:47 AM

5. The SNL skit "Two gay guys from NJ" was very funny. Couldn't find it on YouTube though.

Posted by: Anon | Dec 13, 2006 11:34:11 AM

6. I heart Matt Damon. And that's not just because he's one of the hottest guys alive... he's just, well, cool =p

Posted by: Ryan | Dec 13, 2006 12:01:52 PM

7. For all those who love Barack Obama...here's a link to his speech on the Federal Marriage Amendment: http://obama.senate.gov/speech/060605-floor_statement_of_senator_barack_obama_on_the_federal_marriage_amendment/index.html

As for Matt Damon, I wish he *would* take his shirt off. He's so fucking hot I'd watch grass grow if that man were somewhere in the frame.

Posted by: peterparker | Dec 13, 2006 1:35:04 PM

8. Ryan, get realistic. No one is gonna get elected in 2008 if they come out in full support of gay marriage. Civil unions is the most any politician who wants a shot at the white house can support at this point.

Posted by: Shaun | Dec 13, 2006 5:27:44 PM

9. Shaun,

It wasn't Ryan, but me who posted that link to Barack Obama's speech. I gave no commentary or opinion about my thoughts/feelings about his position or the speech, but merely provided a link so everyonen could read it and form their own opinions. So it's interesting that you would get defensive about it. Seems to me you must think there is something inherently wrong about Obama's position. Could it be that Obama isn't worthy of our adulation? Gee, I wonder.

xo
    peterparker

Posted by: peterparker | Dec 13, 2006 8:22:55 PM

10. That Matt Damon's a mighty clever guy...

Posted by: Robert In WeHo | Dec 14, 2006 10:46:06 AM