Matthew Fox Loves to Get Naked

Matthewfox_1Even though he’d rather leave the whole beefcake thing to Josh Holloway, Matthew Fox wants to show people he’s not really the conscientious doctor-type he plays on Lost. In an interview in the latest Men’s Journal Fox offers some insight into his off-screen persona:

“I’m a liar and a cheat and a thief and the ultimate manipulator. … I tell lies every day, man. And when I say I’m phenomenally manipulative, I am. I really enjoy social boozing, and what I enjoy about it is when people I know and care about say and do things they normally wouldn’t say or do. To make that happen I’ll instigate anything…As for the skinny-dipping, when I was a kid there wasn’t a huge delineation in our family between having clothes on or not having clothes on. And the reason I have so much fun doing it now is people are so shocked by it, and, like, ‘Oh, my God, Fox just took his clothes off!’ But, I mean, just how long ago was it that we were all wandering around in loincloths?”

Hmm. My memory doesn’t go far enough back to remember the loincloth era, but in this case a vivid imagination can be quite helpful.

Comments

1. Xavier says

Matthew Fox is dreamy. I find him very attractive. And thinking of him in a loincloth is very titillating.

2. Greg says

Man, I was in LOVE with Mr. Fox…… but, am I the only person really disappointed to hear him say that he’s ‘phenomenally manipulative’ and be so proud of it? ‘Liar, cheat, theif and ultimate manipulator’ = major loser.

3. Rad says

I think we each think the worst of ourselves, and Mr. Fox is no exception. Matthew only speaks what is on his mind; he thinks himself a liar and manipulative. Personally, I think it’s better he speak his mind, get it out in the ooen now, than get in trouble over it down the road. It sets the playing field and expectations.

As for his naturalist tendencies; for as much impressed as I am by them and as HOT as I think Mr. Fox is, I think of the actual people I know who also share his same openess about nudity… whom realllllly shouldn’t. I see very FEW men who have no qualms about being nude who actually can go nude.

Though, under the right circumstances, there is not one person on this BLOG who would drop trou if asked. : )

Rad

4. woodroad34 says

Why am I never around when Foxy takes his clothes off?!

On the other hand, while everyone has these tendancies to a small degree — it’s called social interaction — and having lived with someone (same look, but with red hair) who is also literally “a liar and a cheat and a thief and the ultimate manipulator” for 23 years (he was proud of it), I have to say his declaration is really sociopathic. I’m not sure if he really means it or not, but I’m definitely sure it’s not something to be proud of and I would suggest he seek help.

5. peterparker says

Most people who are liars, cheats and manipulators don’t talk about it because that would take away their ability to lie, cheat and manipulate. I took Fox’ comments as a sarcastic joke.

6. Bobby says

Matt Fox is so much hotter than Josh Holloway, IMHO. He looks like the type that would fuck you until you couldn’t take it anymore and then keep on fucking! WOO HOO! 馃槈

I love that in a man.

7. steve says

Well if he likes being nude all the time

why doesn’t he do a NUDE SCENE????

or just walk around the beach naked where the photographers. Sure i believe he likes to swim nude but i don’t believe that he is comfortable around people whilst nude otherwise we’d have proof. I mean if Britney Spears can unknowingly flash her punani to everyone, surely someone can take a snap of Fox openly exposing himself.

8. FizziekruntNT says

“AAAAGGHHH! OHMYGOD! You’re NAKED!
    Okay okay, do it again. This time, I’ll drop my glass.”

*FLASH*

“AAAAGGGH!” *CRASH* “JESUS MARY AND JOSEPH, PUT SOME CLOTHES ON MATTHEW!

HAAAHAAHHA! Oh MY GOD! You got me! Okay, next time, I’m gonna fall on the floor, and then you act like you’re gonna help me up, but instead you kneel down into my face by ‘accident’.”

He must be a riot in person. As noted above, everybody is a manipulator in one way or another. I’d manipulate right back.

Here’s some food for thought:

ma路nip路u路late (m蓹-n沫p’y蓹-l膩t’) Pronunciation Key
    tr.v. ma路nip路u路lat路ed, ma路nip路u路lat路ing, ma路nip路u路lates

To move, arrange, operate, or control by the hands or by mechanical means, especially in a skillful manner: She manipulated the lights to get just the effect she wanted.

To influence or manage shrewdly or deviously: He manipulated public opinion in his favor.

To tamper with or falsify for personal gain: tried to manipulate stock prices.

Medicine To handle and move in an examination or for therapeutic purposes: manipulate a joint; manipulate the position of a fetus during delivery.

Why’s everything gotta be so negative all the time?

9. says

I’m with Steve. If Matthew Fox is happy to run around naked, how come there aren’t any photos of him? In fact, photos of him even shirtless are few and far between. However, I bet he looks HOT totally nude