Film | Great Britain | Jake Gyllenhaal | London

Jake Gyllenhaal on BAFTA's Red Carpet

Baftajake

Jake Gyllenhaal made an appearance at the BAFTA (British Academy of Film and Television Arts) Awards on Sunday at the Royal Opera House in London, where he handed Helen Mirren yet another trophy for The Queen.

Full list of BAFTA winners here.

And more shots of Mr. Gyllenhaal, after the jump...

Jakebafta2_2  Jakebafta_1

Jakebafta3_1

You may have missed...
One Night Only: Jake Gyllenhaal Does SNL [tr]

(photo source)

Comments

1. He is simply PERFECTION.

Posted by: AMS | Feb 12, 2007 8:06:32 AM

2. I dunno.....that left eyebrow is lookin' kinda wild and crazy.....

Posted by: chris | Feb 12, 2007 8:31:55 AM

3. Now that is a good looking man. Even us black guys find him hot.

Posted by: Midnight | Feb 12, 2007 8:37:33 AM

4. He looks so much better with shorter hair. That bouffanty thing doesn't do him justice. Still, its all gilding the lilly..

Posted by: Atheist | Feb 12, 2007 8:40:50 AM

5. The final, large picture, that's the epitome of handsome. And, Atheist, just imagine running your hands through that beautiful hair. Plus, it's something to grab onto as...

Posted by: Bill | Feb 12, 2007 8:54:07 AM

6. Oh great! As soon as my partner wakes up, he'll be in here licking the pixels off the screen. Jake's very handsome, but give me Hugh Jackman anyday. I prefer a man with a few more miles on him.

Posted by: Mike in the Tundra | Feb 12, 2007 9:15:18 AM

7. Is it just me or is he starting to look slightly different as in looks like he has some work done on him. In other words nip and tuck. The top pic almost looks like a different person entirely, and I would have said he had a lot of worj done. But the other pics look less dramatic change wise so I would say he has had a little work done

Posted by: jimmyboyo | Feb 12, 2007 9:39:36 AM

8. If any work was done, it is minor. Now that is a good looking man. He should play JFK Jr in a movie, hot men.

Posted by: gay is the new straight | Feb 12, 2007 9:45:16 AM

9. I almost spewed my low-fat caramel macchiato all over my gorgeous new computer. The first thing that popped into my lascivious mind on seeing the spastic left eyebrow and the vampire teeth in the first photograph was Eddie Munster. Such a striking resemblance, don't you think?

Posted by: Mrs. Candy | Feb 12, 2007 9:59:24 AM

10. He is looking more and more JFK Jr (especially in the last pic), in a very good way. Oh very very good way.

Posted by: just sayin' | Feb 12, 2007 10:15:28 AM

11. holy crap. he just gets better and better. freakin gorgeous.

Posted by: Dean | Feb 12, 2007 10:30:53 AM

12. yup, he is starting to take on a JFK aura, this could get silly now CAREFUL DONNY

Posted by: patrick | Feb 12, 2007 11:27:00 AM

13. Why would any 26 year old have had work done? He's just one Freakin' hot, sexy, gorgeous, wouldn't throw him out of my bed man. And I use the word MAN in EVERY SENSE OF THE WORD.

Posted by: Jeff | Feb 12, 2007 12:31:49 PM

14. Ahhh...what a lovely way to start the day. This is a beautiful man.

Posted by: kurt | Feb 12, 2007 1:16:34 PM

15. I so heart Jake.

Posted by: Greggie | Feb 12, 2007 1:35:05 PM

16. Jeff

In the real world good question.

In Hollywood, what 18 year old wouldn't have work done.

The 1st pic is the one that totaly looks like a different person

Posted by: jimmyboyo | Feb 12, 2007 2:07:56 PM

17. bleh

Posted by: FanGirlHater | Feb 12, 2007 3:11:03 PM

18. I think he looks beautiful. Very JFK Jr. Love it.

He doesn't look like he had work done at all. He has been filming in Morocco and looks nice and tanned.

Posted by: Yeah | Feb 12, 2007 3:47:36 PM

19. These are the best picts. I have seen of him. Stunning. He looks like "old Hollywood handsome." What a man.

Posted by: Mike | Feb 12, 2007 4:19:58 PM

20. Jimmyboyo,

Sometimes cameras catch someone at an odd angle and distort their face. And sometimes people have work done. And sometimes both things.

After reading your post, I went back and looked at pics of Jake from a few years ago. In the pics posted here today, the tip of his nose looks slightly, slightly thinner. It's really hard to say if that is because he had a *very* minor rhinoplasty or the camera simply caught him at a different angle. If I had to place bets, I'd say Jake has never anything done...not even something as minor as Botox (the slight wrinkle in his forehead is a give away that he is not Botoxed).

xo
    peterparker

Posted by: peterparker | Feb 12, 2007 4:46:47 PM

21. Peter

Maybe it was the camers angle. Till I clicked on the extended link showing the other pics I was like "OH my god, some doctor fucked up the poor kids face"

Posted by: jimmyboyo | Feb 12, 2007 5:57:52 PM

22. One HONEST examination of those pictures is all the proof anyone should need that there IS a God and that God is, INDEED, very good.

Posted by: parker | Feb 12, 2007 11:38:41 PM

23. I'm pretty sure he had a minor and very well done nose job several years ago. The bridge is a little narrower but in particular the tip is much more refined. If you can find a really old picture of him you can tell it isn't just a case of "growing into" his features.

Posted by: pav | Feb 12, 2007 11:41:23 PM

24. Who Cares? he is hot!

Posted by: Blair | Feb 13, 2007 1:22:14 AM

25. I never realized he has good eyes to boot. Man, I hope there's something wrong with that body of his... because that's just too good to be true. A true work of art... now he just has to star in a film that's a little more revealing than the rest of his work =p

Posted by: Ryan | Feb 13, 2007 1:34:33 AM