Bjorn Borg | Fashion Men | Great Britain | Models | News | Sports | Tennis | Underwear

BigGayDeal.com

Bjorn Borg Courts Underwear Models in the UK

Bjorn_borg_underwear

Tennis legend Bjorn Borg, who retired in 1984, has been trying to make things work since then with his own fashion label. Over the weekend, he held a model search for his underwear line at Selfridges in London, revealing that even though he's been off the court for a while, he still has an interest in how to put away fuzzy balls.

Bjorn_borg_underwear_2

Two more shots after the jump...

Bjorn_borg_3

Bjorn_borg_4

Comments

1. The models look hot, of course, but wow! Bjorn's still got it.

Posted by: sam | Mar 19, 2007 9:40:46 AM

2. Those models need to learn how to smile. They look like they're standing in line at the DMV.

Posted by: Brian | Mar 19, 2007 9:43:02 AM

3. Well, I suppose if I have to wear a strangers name above my crotch Borg's moniker is as random/interesting as anyone's. Still waiting for J.D Salinger to come out with his line of boxer briefs :)

Posted by: Giovanni | Mar 19, 2007 9:44:10 AM

4. I have to agree with you Brian. This is not hip-hop clothing; they are wearing bloody knickers! If that is their 'seductive look' they really should focus on the sleep-deprivation modelling market.

Posted by: Gary | Mar 19, 2007 9:52:37 AM

5. My favorite tennis player of all time...the classy Bjorn.

Posted by: gabe | Mar 19, 2007 10:07:16 AM

6. I loved Borg obsessively until about aged 14. I just wish he'd lose the trademark mane; he'd look so much better (hotter) with short hair. I hope he finally has some success with this undies range; god knows he been plugging it for long enough (no pun intended..)

Posted by: atheist | Mar 19, 2007 10:50:08 AM

7. must be difficult to smile at an underwear casting in the middle of a major department store.

Posted by: A.J. | Mar 19, 2007 11:01:08 AM

8. Is it me or does it look like the guy in yellow is having an, um, "leakage" problem? Not that I was looking there or anything...

Posted by: Drew | Mar 19, 2007 11:12:54 AM

9. Bjorn looks the hottest among those 3 models. Nice smile!

Posted by: John | Mar 19, 2007 11:24:31 AM

10. Both models look constipated.

Posted by: Brod | Mar 19, 2007 12:50:42 PM

11. Bjorn looks good.

What's up with the sour-looking models? Do they think someone will take them seriously if they don't smile?

Posted by: dc-20008 | Mar 19, 2007 12:58:45 PM

12. They're smiling in the first picture...sort of...

Posted by: Jason | Mar 19, 2007 4:38:28 PM

13. hey the pale ghost looking guy looks so butters. whats wrong with his pecks he looks like E.T. cmon that competition must have been poor for him to get to 3rd place!

Posted by: Sam N Doug = Kings | Mar 24, 2007 1:48:13 PM

14. I discovered Bjorn's stores in Sweden last summer. They are everywhere. Just like typical American fashion...he even had a store at an outlet mall(just across from an IKEA) outside of Stockholm. Of course all the good styles and sizes were picked over. So appropriate for the tennis club. My fuzzy balls love em!

Posted by: J.T. | Mar 25, 2007 11:22:17 AM

15. bjorn's hands are in the wronge place. he should have smiled & touched!

Posted by: oops | Jun 2, 2007 11:21:55 PM

16. Bjorn looks his self, but the rest of the posse looks miserable. Is it the briefs?

Posted by: grego | Sep 3, 2009 12:53:03 PM