News Flash: David Beckham Gets Haircut

Beckham_hair

David Beckham to reporters at the Sport Industry Awards yesterday on what’s being dubbed his new “country gent” haircut: “I’ve had the same haircut for two years, so I was getting bored. It’s just something that I do.”

Must suck to be a footballer’s wife when your husband’s hairdo gets all the attention.

Recently
David Beckham: The Real Slim Shady? [tr]
David Beckham: So Long, Manchester…Hello, Bel Air [tr]

Comments

1. Gary says

I come from the countryside, and with all of that highlighting I wouldn’t call that ‘country gent’-my friends in Oxfordshire would call it ‘country bent’.

2. atheist says

Ah. On the news item earlier today covering this award ceremony, he looked very different, much sexier; his hair was primped up and sculpted with product. This looks like the pre-product, wind-swept version.

3. hill_w says

…and now that they’re moving to The Hills Of Beverley I guess we’ll be subjected to this crap every day. Vomit.

4. Don says

Have we *ever* gotten to the bottom of the mystery of why Posh never smiles? Is it because she’s hungry? She really bugs me. I wish she’d lighten up, and I don’t mean her hair.

5. Brian says

That haircut looks like shit. He needs a gay friend (besides his wife).

Posh never smiles because she’s been so over-Botoxed that she can no longer move her face. She can’t even chew. They feed her through a tube.

Those two are the perfect example of why sometimes less is more.

6. Frozen North says

Ah, such negativism. Change is good. And he looks good in just about anything.

Besides, in about a month, you’ll probably start seeing just about everyone below a certain age sporting this haircut. Better to make peace with it now…

7. Bill says

With all the money he’s worth, it seems like he could have obtained a better do. While it’s respectable to always try to look good, if not your best, the plasticization of human beauty is tiring. That there’s an industry out there which attempts to define what is and is not beautiful is a crime. The shallowness of it all is pathetic.

8. says

Yes…we’ll probably be seeing everyone (every twink at the bar anyway) with this haircut because they saw it on David Beckham. Circular reasoning, eh?

9. Princess Superstar says

Sorry, but round and round on the fad merry-go-round isn’t change. It’s recycling.

10. jperth says

The best bit of that photo was that half of the stupid plastic cow’s face was covered up.

11. Joe says

Even during the reign of the Spice Girls Posh spice dont smile alot… i guess thats Victoria image, until now, not becoz of botox.