Football (American) | News | Sportrait | Sports

BigGayDeal.com

Sportrait: Isaiah Stanback

Stanback
For more Sportraits, click here...

Former Washington quarterback Isaiah Stanback showed Wednesday that he has overcome injuries sustained in October that were supposed to keep him from running for a year.

Stanback2 Stanback3

He also showed off an impressive set of tattoos. One more shot after the jump...

Stanback4

You may have missed...
Sportrait: Gennaro Gattuso [tr]
Sportrait: David Wright [tr]
Sportrait: Grady Sizemore [tr]
Sportrait: Frank Lampard [tr]
Sportrait: Floyd Mayweather and Oscar de la Hoya [tr]

Comments

1. Why mar such nice chocolaty flesh with a tattoo across the chest?

Does anybody else dislike tattoos or am I a lone wacko? :-)

Posted by: pacificoceanboy | Apr 26, 2007 8:44:11 PM

2. i find them utterly boring. a henna tattoo maybe, but nothing permanent.

Posted by: titus | Apr 26, 2007 9:24:34 PM

3. I think most people get tatoos for THEIR OWN enjoyment and because THEY like the way they look so I doubt that my opinion about their chosen mode of artistic expression makes one rat's ass bit of difference to them. As well it should be.

Personally, I think well done tatoos are hot. The prison variety that looks like a five year old drew it on with a blue-green marker, not so much.

Posted by: Zeke | Apr 26, 2007 9:46:02 PM

4. I'm with you, PacificOceanBoy - tats suck. They are the ultimate in "not thinking ahead" and this guy has a great body that is completely overshadowed by the cookie-cutter fad of body art. I think there is a lot of money to be made by opening tatoo removal parlors - a future investment worth looking into. As far as people getting tats as a "mode of artistic expression" - give me a break. Tatoo people and goths are the most insecure people I know - its all about what people think about them and how they are perceived by others. They're hardly original when you think about it.

Posted by: Matilda | Apr 26, 2007 9:57:37 PM

5. Thanks all for your input.

Anyway; looking past the tattoo, uhm, YUM. The last pic with him getting ready to throw the ball. Nice. Some hair on his chest would make him even better.

That is something....I am completly ignorant on the subject of african american males and chest hair. Is chest hair a genetic trait in the african american gene pool? I personaly have never seen a brother with chest hair. Any brothers able to answer this question for me?

Posted by: pacificoceanboy | Apr 26, 2007 11:14:07 PM

6. I wanna LICK his tattoo.

And I wanna stick my nose into his pubic hairs.

Who cares about chest hair with a chest like that? He probably shaved his chest anyway.

Posted by: Krishnan | Apr 26, 2007 11:28:44 PM

7. Hot. Tattoo or no tattoo. Wow.

Posted by: Ron | Apr 26, 2007 11:37:54 PM

8. I don't understand tattoos either, and can almost hear Diana Vreeland screaming how unchic it is to ink your body. Tattoos on young skin are bad enough, but imagine how nice all of these will look in 50 or 60 years on sagging old flesh in nursing homes...gag!

Posted by: Patrick | Apr 26, 2007 11:39:49 PM

9. Chest hair on black men isn't as rare as it is on descendents of eastern Asia, but definitely not as common as white men. It's genetic. From an evolutionary standpoint, you don't really need chest hair to insulate you on the grasslands of Africa as opposed to the hills of Europe.

Posted by: Rafi | Apr 26, 2007 11:48:43 PM

10. Tattoos *can* be used for healing ritual, although most modern folk just use 'em as decoration.

I think he's absolutely beautiful. With the tatts.

Posted by: Raybob | Apr 27, 2007 12:12:04 AM

11. Yummy!! He's smoking. I'll take with the tattoos, thanks.

Posted by: mikey d | Apr 27, 2007 2:39:57 AM

12. Nice tits! Woof!

Posted by: Joe | Apr 27, 2007 7:37:21 AM

13. a gorge hunka guy (!!) ...tho it's a shame that cheap clip-art will fade and go soft purple over the next years.

Posted by: A.J. | Apr 27, 2007 8:59:15 AM

14. Rafi, thanks for the info

Posted by: pacificoceanboy | Apr 27, 2007 9:00:31 AM

15. Yeah joe, I noticed those nice aeriolas as well. Perfect for twisting, pinching, biting, and clothes pins/ nipple clamps. Whose a kinky boy? LOL :-)

Posted by: pacificoceanboy | Apr 27, 2007 9:04:08 AM

16. All you guys are funny. On every level.

Posted by: PC | Apr 27, 2007 10:19:04 AM

17. Fine ass brother!! Ummh!!

Posted by: Shabaka | Apr 28, 2007 4:39:29 PM

18. I am conflicted. Nice body, nice tats but somehow they seem overdone.

Posted by: BillyDunn | Apr 28, 2007 6:01:10 PM

19. www.myspace.com/zeusside for his myspace page and more hot photos. Hes a stud!:)

Posted by: Jeff Hobbs | May 1, 2007 2:49:23 AM

20. find me ISAIAH. don't listen to test folks. 601/416-5199. trust me, you'll like what u see ... if you're into white guys. i have the coolest chill spot in the USA. hit me back. a future awaits you.

Posted by: todd | Aug 20, 2009 11:57:22 PM