Dick Cheney | George W. Bush | John Barrowman | Music | News | Reality TV | Television | Towleroad Guide to the Tube

BigGayDeal.com

Towleroad Guide to the Tube: #110

BEHIND A SHRUB: The VP lurked (and I do mean lurked) in the White House bushes during Bush's press conference yesterday. Best opening shot ever.

ALANIS MORISSETTE: Covers Fergie's "My Humps". Alanis said she did it as an April Fool's joke.

JOHN BARROWMAN: Appeared recently on The Charlotte Church Show. Here are parts two and three.

TEAM GUIDO: Hannah Storm talks to life partners Joe and Bill, from the Amazing Race.

Check out our previous guides to the Tube here!

Comments

1. Alanis makes me happy.

Posted by: meettio | Apr 4, 2007 10:26:17 AM

2. That is so creepy: Cheney lurking in the bushes like some public masturbator. Love it.

Posted by: Martin | Apr 4, 2007 10:41:25 AM

3. two feet of sausage? Boys got talent.

Posted by: Greg | Apr 4, 2007 10:59:24 AM

4. I loved that Alanis video. So funny.
    And John Barrowman is so cute with his big toothy smile ;-). I can't wait to see the second season of torchwood. The funniest thing he said was in part 3 of the interview when he said that "Jack" from will and grace had stretch marks around his lips. Haha i have to use that line.

Posted by: Scott | Apr 4, 2007 11:06:48 AM

5. brilliant......
    love alanis

Posted by: dani | Apr 4, 2007 12:29:21 PM

6. So now I have verification of what I have known since 2000. Cheney is a ventriloquist, and a very good one. From THAT distance and you don't see his mouth move at all. The only question remaining is who had their hand up Bush's ass to make his mouth move. My money is on Rove.

Posted by: GaYToR | Apr 4, 2007 1:06:36 PM

7. No way in Hell, or the imaginations of CBS Marketing, were the teams chosen for "Amazing Race All Stars" the "best players in the history of the Race." Girlfriend, this is why they tell you not to dye your eyelashes—it causes brain damage.

Posted by: Leland | Apr 4, 2007 1:54:42 PM

8. I was thinking of recommending the Barrowman interview after seeing it on another site. Part I is also good. Too bad he's not an especially good actor and Torchwood is not an especially good show, because then we could watch him more!

Posted by: anon | Apr 4, 2007 2:04:51 PM

9. love your blog and LOVE that alanis video! although it's a cover of a Black Eyed Peas song, not a Fergie song, although she's a member of the BEP. :)

thanks for posting this! i didn't know she did it as an april fool's joke. i saw it the other day and was wondering what it was all about.

Posted by: anthony | Apr 4, 2007 3:00:47 PM

10. slowing down "my humps" like that really proves how stupid the lyrics really are.

Posted by: alex | Apr 4, 2007 4:01:39 PM

11. i've never been a big alanis fan, but that's one brilliant cover. she allows the "depth" of the lyrics to really shine through. some of the misguided youtube comments are nearly as funny.

Posted by: Ernie | Apr 4, 2007 5:00:05 PM

12. Great video from Alanis. Makes Fergie out to be such a joke as she really is. LOL

Posted by: Mike | Apr 4, 2007 5:29:14 PM

13. Alanis' parody is brilliant. These ridiculous r'n'b tits and ass mtv videos are more than ripe for spoofing.

Posted by: atheist | Apr 4, 2007 6:10:14 PM