Luke MacFarlane | News | Wentworth Miller

Itemized: Wentworth Miller and Luke McFarlane?

Macfarlane_miller

From the Rock Hudson department of unsubstantiated rumors comes this item floated by Perez Hilton over the weekend, that Prison Break star Wentworth Miller has found a new friend in former T.R. Knight beau Luke Macfarlane, who spent some time earlier this year playing the boyfriend of Matthew Rhys on Brothers & Sisters.

For the record, Wentworth Miller has denied that he is gay but says he is fine with the rumors: "No, I'm not gay. I know these rumours are out there ... I'm cool with the fact that they exist, I mean this is about fantasy. Certain people are going to have certain fantasies, if someone wants to imagine me with a woman, or a man or one of each that's cool with me as long as you keep watching the show."

Comments

1. I wish you wouldn't propagate salacious trash like this. It's the kind of urinal-ism that is well beneath your site. This is why I rarely look at Queerty anymore (like most people).

And that you would promote Perez Hilton... come on!

Posted by: BeeDee | Jun 25, 2007 10:42:11 AM

2. Well, if Perez says it's true then it must be so...

Posted by: Wayne | Jun 25, 2007 10:43:42 AM

3. Just one day after Pride, and we are already dredging this slop up? Please, for the sake of all your loyal fans-leave Perez Hilton off your site.

Posted by: Otto | Jun 25, 2007 10:50:15 AM

4. Perez is a disgusting parasite.

Posted by: RP | Jun 25, 2007 10:52:16 AM

5. Perez Hilton? c'mon Andy!

Posted by: K.P. | Jun 25, 2007 10:58:04 AM

6. Beneath you, Andy. Do we have to eat our young everywhere we turn? Can't your site show some standards that push back against this kind of salacious stuff? It's your site, but it makes me feel nasty to land in the middle of something like this...

Posted by: Becks07 | Jun 25, 2007 10:58:34 AM

7. And if Perez wasn't already bad enough, he's now guest hosting on The View! Is he/she an appropriate replacement for Rosie? I think not...

Posted by: Wayne | Jun 25, 2007 11:08:13 AM

8. Andy,

I have to agree with Beedee and Wayne. Why promote rumors from Perez Hilton or any rumor like this? What does it really accomplish? And to toss in the Rock Hudson stuff is pretty low.

Miller says he's straight. Whatever. Who cares? Even if he were gay, it's not like he's some evil closet case trying to build a career by hurting gay people or promoting a religion that denigrate gays.

Everyone likes gossip but gossip from a lowlife like Perez Hilton? Didn't Perez go after Matt Dallas, the guy from "Kyle XY"? Dallas said that he wasn't gay but Perez insisted that he was going to drag Dallas out of the closet. Then Perez switched tactics and said why should Dallas care what Perez said.

Posted by: noah | Jun 25, 2007 11:09:21 AM

9. DAMN, SOME PEOPLE HERE NEED TO GET A DAMN GRIP. IT'S NOT YOUR WEBSITE AND IF YOU DON'T LIKE THE CONTENT, DON'T ****ING READ IT OR JUST SKIP THE STORY YOU DON'T LIKE. SERIOUSLY, IT'S NEGATIVE PEOPLE LIKE YOU WHO MAKES THIS WORLD CRAPPY TO LIVE IN SOMETIMES.

ANDY, YOU ARE DOING AN AWESOME JOB WITH THE SITE AND DON'T LET THESE LOSERS DICTATE THE STORIES YOU CHOOSE TO PUT AND IGNORE. I BET YOU ANYTHING THAT THE ONES COMPLAINING HERE WILL READ YOUR TERRIFIC BLOG REGARDLESS... IT'S ENTERTAINMENT EVERYBODY! HAVE FUN WITH IT.

BESIDES, WENTY & LUKE ARE HOT!

Posted by: Nate | Jun 25, 2007 11:12:59 AM

10. Given TR's recent success, a gay TV actor can now safely come out I suppose, unless they want a movie career...

PH's ship seems to be sinking given all his recent legal problems.

Posted by: anon (gmail.com) | Jun 25, 2007 11:17:28 AM

11. Nate... get a grip.

Posted by: RP | Jun 25, 2007 11:25:55 AM

12. Miller says he's straight. Whatever. Who cares? Even if he were gay, it's not like he's some evil closet case trying to build a career by hurting gay people or promoting a religion that denigrates gays.

Very well said Noah.

Posted by: Wet For Went | Jun 25, 2007 11:51:04 AM

13. This is a site dedicated to ALL types of news -- political, ecological, technological (some of my favorites) as well as pop culture!

Andy has the right to post anything he wants and he's hardly advocating Perez Hilton and gushing over this news. There is an audience here that doesn't mind reading these tidbits.

Don't hate the messenger.

Posted by: Andrew | Jun 25, 2007 11:52:54 AM

14. Wentworth is too cute for Luke...

Posted by: Dave | Jun 25, 2007 12:23:20 PM

15. Even if he were gay, it's not like he's some evil closet case trying to build a career by hurting gay people or promoting a religion that denigrates gays.

This also applies to other gay celebs who are routinely criticized here for not being out.

Posted by: Ed | Jun 25, 2007 1:03:51 PM

16. all of these closeted actors must have the same agent telling them to say the same thing to the press everytime the gay question is posited. yawn.

Posted by: sean | Jun 25, 2007 1:58:32 PM

17. If you have to ask, you'll never know.

Posted by: Rob (lrdarystar) | Jun 25, 2007 9:10:39 PM

18. Wentworth Miller is STRAIGHT. I was at a party with him, and while he was distracted, I tried to go down on him. He stopped me before I could, but I got close enough to definately detect something "fishy". We all know what that means! LOL, I got that if of a myspace blog, but it was funny enough to share;-)

Posted by: Lukey | Jun 26, 2007 5:11:38 AM

19. IF WENTWORTH IS GAY ihope he isn't and personally I LOVE HIM SO MUCH AND IWISH I COULD MEET HIM!

Posted by: JOLY | Jul 15, 2007 4:32:19 PM

20. I'M ONE OF THE BIGGEST FANS OF WENTWORTH MILLER AND I'M CRAZY ABOUT HIM. SO I HOPE THE GAY NEWS IS'NT TRUE AND IF ANY BODY KNOW HOW I CAN MEET HIM PLEASE E-MAIL ME AT HAPPYG333666@YAHOO.COM OR SEND ME UPDATES

Posted by: Rose | Jul 15, 2007 6:34:42 PM

21. i dont know miller as much as all you guys do-i am just a fan that appreciates his good looks and acting skills.
    went answered the rumors already,lets be contented with that.i mean,gay or not,he is still a great actor and deserves support from his fans.sexuality doesnt matter,its the that talent matters most.
    to the one who spread this rumors--a proof should be shown because rumors are still rumors.

Posted by: kaye | Aug 20, 2007 5:33:35 AM

22. I believe personal integrity should be respected. Miller says he is not gay - so he isn't. Why spectulate more?
    So he is friends to Luke MacFarlane, so what...? Dr Martin Luther King Jr. was friends to Bayard Rustin (openly gay), who also advised him strongly about non-violence, was Dr King gay?
    Okay, Miller's being a bachelor probably helps these speculations, but frankly its his life...

Posted by: Verona | May 27, 2009 2:04:11 PM

23. It's funny because he's come out now....

Posted by: Ben | Aug 22, 2013 8:42:21 PM

24. I love coming back to reading old denials like this after the truth has come out. Hilarious!

Posted by: Ryon | Aug 23, 2013 2:17:09 AM

25. Ryon: Yes, it's funny. Rumours are just rumours, but the truth is, all actors that are coming out in recent years (maybe with Sean Maher exception) were widely speculated to be gay for years.

And yes, Perez Hilton is not exactly the best guy in the world, but in gay rumours he is quite good

Posted by: jjose712 | Aug 31, 2013 1:55:31 PM