News | Paul Rudd

Paul Rudd Cabs with His Pants Down

Since we're on a bit of a Paul Rudd roll this week, here's a clip of Rudd's goofball appearance on the Joe Buck Show, which takes place in a NYC cab.

Comments

1. Oh, swoon....

Posted by: Jefferson | Jul 27, 2007 10:58:14 AM

2. To this day I have fantasies about marrying a kindergarten teacher because of him.

Posted by: MT | Jul 27, 2007 11:11:07 AM

3. I just don't get the attraction to this guy.

Posted by: Raze | Jul 27, 2007 11:12:32 AM

4. I just upgraded my Paul Rudd crush to full on lust.

Posted by: sam | Jul 27, 2007 11:24:13 AM

5. Raze, that's ok. Just leave him for those of us that do.

Posted by: RJ | Jul 27, 2007 11:26:36 AM

6. Paul in a cab, pants down, drinking a Bud Tallboy, making out with a squirrel?... I think I'm in love.

I used to see him on the street a lot when he was working on B'way... I'd always try to brush up against him in a crowd (because I was too dumbstruck to speak)... he's just as cute in person.

Posted by: Roy | Jul 27, 2007 11:35:37 AM

7. What a perfect distraction on a Summer Friday morning.

Posted by: Chris | Jul 27, 2007 11:44:10 AM

8. I too have always lusted after Mr. Rudd. I got to meet him in the worst gay fanboy way... I had him sign my Playbill at the stage door of The Last Night of Ballyhoo. He was actually a bit of a prick, but I chalked up to being tired and wanting to get out of there.... Which I can understand. He went off smoking, with another actor. I think at the time I was also pretty full of myself, thought I was the shit, so if there was any chance he was gay, I could snag him. I was such a silly twink. Still, it was cool to meet him in person, and he still makes me pine.

Posted by: Critifur | Jul 27, 2007 12:12:44 PM

9. Any time you show Paul is a good time. Whew! What a hunk.

Posted by: arren | Jul 27, 2007 12:16:49 PM

10. I don't get it. What is the attraction? Could not stand "Object of My Affection" and his interview isn't helping things. Must be some sort of breeder mentality thing that some people find humorous. To each his own.

Posted by: Joe in the OC | Jul 27, 2007 12:18:28 PM

11. i would love to see him play gay in a movie, or anytime just him kissing another guy that would be HOT!

Posted by: Jose | Jul 27, 2007 12:24:12 PM

12. not to veer too off topic, but what the hell is this clip, and who is Joe Buck? I've seen performances in a Philippine prison that made more sense than this. I can't imagine why Bud.TV is off the "air."

Posted by: greg | Jul 27, 2007 12:43:51 PM

13. Bring on his goundhog!

Posted by: John | Jul 27, 2007 12:57:28 PM

14. Well I FUCKING LOVED HIM in "The Object of My Affection," Joe in the OC.

Recently he's become one of Letterman's favorite guest. And the reason why is the wit of his delivery. It's all in the "beats." He's the new Tony Randall -- less foofy and hot as hell.

Posted by: David Ehrenstein | Jul 27, 2007 12:58:49 PM

15. sexy as hell .. but disappointing when candid. he comes across as a bit of a prick, doesn't he ?

Posted by: swamp yankee | Jul 27, 2007 1:24:20 PM

16. I'm sure it was the character in the movie I couldn't stand. Self-loathing gays don't really do it for me. Plus Aniston's character just needed a big wake-up slap. Not really positive role playing to say the least. He's all yours David.

Apparently Jose has not seen the movie. lol

Posted by: Joe in the OC | Jul 27, 2007 1:26:37 PM

17. I've always thought that Paul Rudd was cute, but now he's just SEXY. Joe Buck is a sports announcer and does this little side projects. Joe was looking pretty cute as well. Joe Bucks father was the long time sports announcer for the St. Louis Cardinals baseball team.

Posted by: mikeinbama | Jul 27, 2007 2:57:44 PM

18. Good grief, he's up for anything, that Paul!

Posted by: Keith | Jul 27, 2007 3:20:38 PM

19. While I agree that Aniston's character became insufferable, and Rudd's had its extremely insensitive moments, exactly which part of his character in "Object of My Affections" was self-loathing? Perhaps you were referring to the Nigel Hawthorne character, though I recall him less self-loathing than lonely while wise. "One shouldn't be too hard on oneself when the object of one's affection returns the favor with rather less enthusiasm than one might have hoped."

Posted by: Leland | Jul 27, 2007 4:00:12 PM

20. I think he's drop dead gorgeous. His humor and style is really sexy. I'd take Paul over Beckham any day.

Posted by: gino | Jul 27, 2007 4:06:41 PM

21. If you think that is hot, check this clip of Paul Rudd exchanging water with Seth Rogen...granted, Rogen is gross, but still: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZZxkK14yZYg&mode

Posted by: peterparker | Jul 27, 2007 4:26:22 PM

22. Well, I had to try very hard to imagine it was Daniel Day Lewis a la "Beautiful Laundrette" rather than Rogen but many thanks any way, Peter, though one was surprised after all that to see Rudd so instantly freak grimace when Rogen said, "That's the first time we've done that with water." And the expression on Joe Buck's face in the cab when Rudd mouths the squirrel in the first clip suggests that Buck was spooging his own pants big time. PS: shall we take up a collection to send Rudd some sexy underwear instead of those boxer equivalents of Granny panties?

Posted by: Leland | Jul 27, 2007 5:05:04 PM

23. I would rather he didn't wear any undies Leland. :)

Not having ever met him personally or seen him live, I can't say what he's really like....but he has always come across to me as a sexy, geek boy type. Since I'm more frat boy/jock than anything, it always surprises my friends that I like the Paul Rudd type so much....sometimes it even surprises me.....lol

Posted by: Joshua | Jul 27, 2007 5:52:27 PM

24. come on you gays............ joe buck?!!! he is also fantasy worthy. (go braves!) and i'm shocked that no one has mentioned that paul brought up emmit otters jug band!!!!!! am i the only guy out there that loves this christmas time special? if i was gonna be in a jug band it would have to be emmits'!!! my heart has swelled for the mention.!! i heart p.w.!

Posted by: flip | Jul 28, 2007 1:57:53 AM

25. i should say i love p.r.!!!! ...and joe buck......................and emmit otter!

Posted by: flip | Jul 28, 2007 1:59:44 AM