Comments

1. Roy says

Paul in a cab, pants down, drinking a Bud Tallboy, making out with a squirrel?… I think I’m in love.

I used to see him on the street a lot when he was working on B’way… I’d always try to brush up against him in a crowd (because I was too dumbstruck to speak)… he’s just as cute in person.

2. Critifur says

I too have always lusted after Mr. Rudd. I got to meet him in the worst gay fanboy way… I had him sign my Playbill at the stage door of The Last Night of Ballyhoo. He was actually a bit of a prick, but I chalked up to being tired and wanting to get out of there…. Which I can understand. He went off smoking, with another actor. I think at the time I was also pretty full of myself, thought I was the shit, so if there was any chance he was gay, I could snag him. I was such a silly twink. Still, it was cool to meet him in person, and he still makes me pine.

3. Joe in the OC says

I don’t get it. What is the attraction? Could not stand “Object of My Affection” and his interview isn’t helping things. Must be some sort of breeder mentality thing that some people find humorous. To each his own.

4. greg says

not to veer too off topic, but what the hell is this clip, and who is Joe Buck? I’ve seen performances in a Philippine prison that made more sense than this. I can’t imagine why Bud.TV is off the “air.”

5. says

Well I FUCKING LOVED HIM in “The Object of My Affection,” Joe in the OC.

Recently he’s become one of Letterman’s favorite guest. And the reason why is the wit of his delivery. It’s all in the “beats.” He’s the new Tony Randall — less foofy and hot as hell.

6. Joe in the OC says

I’m sure it was the character in the movie I couldn’t stand. Self-loathing gays don’t really do it for me. Plus Aniston’s character just needed a big wake-up slap. Not really positive role playing to say the least. He’s all yours David.

Apparently Jose has not seen the movie. lol

7. says

I’ve always thought that Paul Rudd was cute, but now he’s just SEXY. Joe Buck is a sports announcer and does this little side projects. Joe was looking pretty cute as well. Joe Bucks father was the long time sports announcer for the St. Louis Cardinals baseball team.

8. Leland says

While I agree that Aniston’s character became insufferable, and Rudd’s had its extremely insensitive moments, exactly which part of his character in “Object of My Affections” was self-loathing? Perhaps you were referring to the Nigel Hawthorne character, though I recall him less self-loathing than lonely while wise. “One shouldn’t be too hard on oneself when the object of one’s affection returns the favor with rather less enthusiasm than one might have hoped.”

9. Leland says

Well, I had to try very hard to imagine it was Daniel Day Lewis a la “Beautiful Laundrette” rather than Rogen but many thanks any way, Peter, though one was surprised after all that to see Rudd so instantly freak grimace when Rogen said, “That’s the first time we’ve done that with water.” And the expression on Joe Buck’s face in the cab when Rudd mouths the squirrel in the first clip suggests that Buck was spooging his own pants big time. PS: shall we take up a collection to send Rudd some sexy underwear instead of those boxer equivalents of Granny panties?

10. Joshua says

I would rather he didn’t wear any undies Leland. :)

Not having ever met him personally or seen him live, I can’t say what he’s really like….but he has always come across to me as a sexy, geek boy type. Since I’m more frat boy/jock than anything, it always surprises my friends that I like the Paul Rudd type so much….sometimes it even surprises me…..lol

11. flip says

come on you gays………… joe buck?!!! he is also fantasy worthy. (go braves!) and i’m shocked that no one has mentioned that paul brought up emmit otters jug band!!!!!! am i the only guy out there that loves this christmas time special? if i was gonna be in a jug band it would have to be emmits’!!! my heart has swelled for the mention.!! i heart p.w.!

12. Robert Alan says

Joe’s eyes were all over Paul’s package when he took his pants off. How I wish I was that squirell. That was the most tame yet still homo erotic interview since Truman Capote was in the prison for his Cold Blood interview. Paul Rudd anytime and I’ll gladly make room for Joe Buck.

13. flip says

once again emmit needs more props!!! thanks critifur for the heart!!! my mom and i watch this special every christmas day while my dad and sister complain! ha.