Music | News | Pete Wentz

How Gay is Pete Wentz?

Wentz1

Q magazine asks him that question in a recent issue.

Says the Fall Out Boy singer: "People's perception would be a six or seven, but on mine, I'd be a two or three. I am not interested in dudes too much. Sexuality is a grey scale. Can I say a guy is attractive? Yes. Am I going to smoke some pole? No."

Wentz2

You may have missed...
Pete Wentz Grooming Tips: Guyliner [tr]
More Tattooed Pete Wentz [tr]
Pete Wentz: Monday Morning Jedi [tr]
Pete Wentz's Deviant Caveman Lips are Ready for You [tr]

Comments

1. Smoke some pole? He is straight. Now if he said tubesteak dinner, then I would question him.

Posted by: davefromtampa | Aug 3, 2007 12:31:24 PM

2. Whatever he is, he's got a nice pole to smoke. We've all seen the pics, yes?

Posted by: Brian | Aug 3, 2007 12:33:34 PM

3. Get the hook!

Posted by: David Ehrenstein | Aug 3, 2007 12:34:35 PM

4. No, Brian, can't say I have. Where r they?:)

Posted by: silverskreen | Aug 3, 2007 12:46:09 PM

5. Peter Whatever.

Posted by: anon (gmail.com) | Aug 3, 2007 12:54:38 PM

6. Silverskreen:

Here's the link (NSFW):

Enjoy!

B.

Posted by: Brian | Aug 3, 2007 1:02:39 PM

7. Thanks, Brian!!

Posted by: silverskreen | Aug 3, 2007 1:13:34 PM

8. This Prince-wanna-be-lookalike does nothing for me.

Posted by: John | Aug 3, 2007 1:15:10 PM

9. REAL MEN SUCK COCK!!!!

Posted by: David Ehrenstein | Aug 3, 2007 1:39:51 PM

10. what does smoke a pole mean?

Posted by: Lance | Aug 3, 2007 2:39:50 PM

11. THIS GUY IS SO OVERRATED: he is not even the lead singer of his band and he doesn't write the music. They just keep throwing him out there because he is the most photogenic (I have the same problem getting all the attention because I am more photogenic than my friends but that is off point.) I haven't heard any music from his band in a long while either.

Posted by: Tony the Tiger | Aug 3, 2007 2:56:48 PM

12. Theres a new FOB song out like... every two weeks. Listed to the radio.

I totally <3 Pete. Ever since his pics cam out and skyrocketed his claim to fame, hes been uber popular with the gays and gals alike. What I wouldnt give to smoke HIS!

Posted by: Gary | Aug 3, 2007 3:06:25 PM

13. A more appropriate question, in my opinion, is "How fugly is Pete Wish-I-Were-A-Maxfield Parrish-Model Wentz?" Indeed, consumption would probably help.

Posted by: Princess Superstar | Aug 3, 2007 3:17:31 PM

14. Pete Wentz is average, Fal Out Boy is below average. Gerard Way and Frank Iero are sexy. And they make out. My Chemical Romance is amazing. My work here is done.

Posted by: fangirlhater | Aug 3, 2007 3:18:09 PM

15. I don't see what the attraction is myself....even WITH the cock shots. He looks like a walking advertisement for an STD campaign, and their music isn't even that good.

Posted by: Jordan | Aug 3, 2007 3:41:45 PM

16. Ms.Wentz is gayer than I am, and that's off
    the Gaydar scale I promise!

Posted by: DaK | Aug 3, 2007 4:06:41 PM

17. Pete has been dating Ashlee Simpson. So he must be gay, cause's she is surely a beard!

Posted by: he's a homo | Aug 3, 2007 4:20:02 PM

18. he's not a singer. hes a bassist.

Posted by: ffff | Aug 3, 2007 5:51:39 PM

19. watch him play bass. he could possibly be the worst bass player i have ever heard in a popular band. he plays the root of the chord and thats it. and strums it like a guitar with a pick!!!

Posted by: ross | Aug 3, 2007 6:36:55 PM

20. y da fuck r u sayin bad tings about pete hes is da sexiest dude in da world nd he DOSE rite da music nd its all true!!!! y talk about him badly if ur gonna talk about him at all!!!!!!!! dat just fucked up!!! nd fall out boy r sooooooooo much betta dem my chemical romance!!! p.s da nicest lukin person in mcr is mikey way so HA!!!

Posted by: melissa wentz | Aug 3, 2007 7:09:45 PM

21. blah, who cares

Posted by: theo | Aug 3, 2007 10:22:48 PM

22. yea too bad hes not the lead singer

Posted by: sara | Aug 3, 2007 10:44:51 PM

23. his face is way cuter than his very average cock. either way, he's a useless media whore. and not in the good way. just a few years from being "where are they now?"

Posted by: Paul | Aug 3, 2007 11:44:12 PM

24. I went to high school with Pete...he didn't seem that gay back then...but who really knows when you're 16. Dude was just...bland.

Posted by: Yo mon | Aug 4, 2007 12:49:43 AM

25. wait My chemical romance is gay it hought he was bi curious you jkust ruined my day

OMGblog they have pics after people delete them you know like your on vaction by time you come back from it or get of work the stars lawyers have had their way

Posted by: sasha | Aug 4, 2007 2:14:41 AM