How Gay is Pete Wentz?

Wentz1

Q magazine asks him that question in a recent issue.

Says the Fall Out Boy singer: “People’s perception would be a six or seven, but on mine, I’d be a two or three. I am not interested in dudes too much. Sexuality is a grey scale. Can I say a guy is attractive? Yes. Am I going to smoke some pole? No.”

Wentz2

You may have missed…
Pete Wentz Grooming Tips: Guyliner [tr]
More Tattooed Pete Wentz [tr]
Pete Wentz: Monday Morning Jedi [tr]
Pete Wentz’s Deviant Caveman Lips are Ready for You [tr]

Comments

1. Tony the Tiger says

THIS GUY IS SO OVERRATED: he is not even the lead singer of his band and he doesn’t write the music. They just keep throwing him out there because he is the most photogenic (I have the same problem getting all the attention because I am more photogenic than my friends but that is off point.) I haven’t heard any music from his band in a long while either.

2. Gary says

Theres a new FOB song out like… every two weeks. Listed to the radio.

I totally <3 Pete. Ever since his pics cam out and skyrocketed his claim to fame, hes been uber popular with the gays and gals alike. What I wouldnt give to smoke HIS!

3. Princess Superstar says

A more appropriate question, in my opinion, is “How fugly is Pete Wish-I-Were-A-Maxfield Parrish-Model Wentz?” Indeed, consumption would probably help.

4. Jordan says

I don’t see what the attraction is myself….even WITH the cock shots. He looks like a walking advertisement for an STD campaign, and their music isn’t even that good.

5. ross says

watch him play bass. he could possibly be the worst bass player i have ever heard in a popular band. he plays the root of the chord and thats it. and strums it like a guitar with a pick!!!

6. melissa wentz says

y da fuck r u sayin bad tings about pete hes is da sexiest dude in da world nd he DOSE rite da music nd its all true!!!! y talk about him badly if ur gonna talk about him at all!!!!!!!! dat just fucked up!!! nd fall out boy r sooooooooo much betta dem my chemical romance!!! p.s da nicest lukin person in mcr is mikey way so HA!!!

7. Paul says

his face is way cuter than his very average cock. either way, he’s a useless media whore. and not in the good way. just a few years from being “where are they now?”

8. says

wait My chemical romance is gay it hought he was bi curious you jkust ruined my day

OMGblog they have pics after people delete them you know like your on vaction by time you come back from it or get of work the stars lawyers have had their way

9. lalala says

No, Sasha. My Chem aren’t gay, they just make out with eachother ;). And Lance, he actually does write the lyrics. Pete Wentz is hottttt. And very entertaining.

10. jessica says

people are so immature,
    if you don’t like someone why are you reading about them.
    if you like mcr then go read about them.

pete is not gay.
    he said ‘anything above the waist is fair game’
    he’s even said penis was ugly and didn’t know how girls did it.
    get over.
    and plus what would the big deal be anyways if he was gay?

stop being immature.
    seriously.
    i personally think pete wentz along with the rest of the members of fall out boy are amazing.
    there lyrics have meaning.
    and there not bad looking either.

11. samanatha says

i love pete wentz if he is gay or not we are all equal in gods eyes i think people should stop worring about what sex people like and stop judge everbody .for who they like. its kid games really it is

12. says