Comments

1. Confused says

Why is it that whenever you show there are two guys together (especially actors) it’s all about ‘what a hot couple’? Can’t they just be friends? This kind of perception is okay occasionally but the overkills feeds into many straight guys fears of association with gay men.

2. Marco says

Posted by: Confused | Aug 30, 2007 2:31:51 PM

Oh, heavens. We wouldn’t want to make a straight person uncomfortable, would we? I mean, even joking about two men being a couple is enough to shake their worlds to the ground.

Confused, if you’re not in the closet, please return to it and rejoin your way of thinking. Don’t come out till you grow a pair.

3. Wes says

Is this actually for the movie? I’m just wondering about LaBeouf’s outfit.

It’s not terribly flattering for Harrison Ford to ride with LaBeouf… hate to say it but it kinda makes him look like Oldie Hawn by contrast.

4. Confused says

Marco-You are just so classy. And BTW-I’ve been out for 25 years and with a partner for the last five. And I have loads of gay and straight friends.

5. Wayne says

Confused: I don’t see this article as anything other than Andy, and the rest of us, making an observation of these two hot men. It’s done in the breeder world everyday except they’re looking at a man/woman or, more likely, two women. You do sound confused, and scared about your sexuality and the gay community in general.

I don’t know how old you are, but seek help if you’re young (there are lots of support groups on the web and in real time) and if you’re over 25 then just wake up and realize that our community is just like any other…and there’s nothing wrong with that.

6. Thomasina says

Indy 3 (Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade) took place in 1938, not near the end of World War II. The two previous movies were set in 1935 (Temple of Doom) and 1936 (Raiders).

Everything I have read about the one they are filming now has indicated that the Shia LaBeouf character is meant to be Indiana Jones’ son, which makes the intimation that their characters look good on a motorcycle together the same way that Keanu Reeves’ and River Phoenix’s did distinctly creepy.

7. db says

I don’t get Shia–I don’t have a problem with him but I certainly don’t find him “hot”. Cute at the most, certainly not hot. And besides, his name sounds like a stripper from 1930s Burlesque.

8. Oscar says

Shia is hot. Looks great in boxer shorts. The kid is good at what he does and easy on the eyes. And being his last name LaBoeuf (the Meat) I wonder. Would like to find out, though!!!

9. Sbmt2no1 says

Krike Shia has ALWAYS been hot – I predict – and I am good at this – that Shia is one of the best out of his generation. He’s truly unique. Watch that kid. I wish I was 30 years younger *sigh*