Idaho | Larry Craig | News | Television

Sir Norman Fry Explains a Compromising Position

From Little Britain with a nod tap to Idaho Senator Larry Craig.

(thanks, Bill)

Comments

1. I love Senator Craig's lead off, "Thank you all very much for coming out today." Bwahahahahahahahahahaha!!!! Bwahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!

Posted by: peterparker | Aug 29, 2007 3:10:31 PM

2. ROTFLMAO! If anything turns up in the x-rays, please return my watch..., now that's funny...

Posted by: Robert In WeHo | Aug 29, 2007 3:19:10 PM

3. Little Britain! Classic,simply classic.Can an American version really compare?

Posted by: brian | Aug 29, 2007 3:37:06 PM

4. Delicious.

Posted by: phil | Aug 29, 2007 3:45:51 PM

5. I thought of the same clip. Poor, poor Larry. Funny how people line up to corroborate the story from past encounters.

Posted by: Tim | Aug 29, 2007 4:04:31 PM

6. The real lesson to be learned from Mr Craig is this: If you are in a public place and you happen to be, oh let's say, in your 60's, and a hot frat boy young enough to be your grandson seems interested in having sex with you on the spot, remember that things that seem too good to be true usually are. Your ass is about to get fucked. And not in a good way...

Posted by: Chad | Aug 29, 2007 4:06:49 PM

7. I learned a new piece of filthy jargon: Spit roast!

Posted by: GM | Aug 29, 2007 4:26:37 PM

8. He sounded about as stiff as his boner must have been in the airport!!!!

Posted by: Nikko | Aug 29, 2007 4:28:53 PM

9. I believe it was "split rose" not "spit roast". And by "split rose" I take it to mean that he had both men in the same hole. Or is that just my filthy mind?

Posted by: Gregg | Aug 29, 2007 4:47:52 PM

10. Little ritan is soooo funny.

Tracy Ulman actualy did a similar bit a long time ago on her HBO series but it wasn't in a bathroom the mp got caught it was a men's club thing or something or other he got caught at.

Posted by: anon | Aug 29, 2007 5:10:35 PM

11. Is it just me, or are republican bigots getting all the man action?

Posted by: chris | Aug 29, 2007 6:01:56 PM

12. Craig calls Clinton a naughty boy:

makes you wanna give somebody a good spanking doesn't it?

Posted by: the queen | Aug 29, 2007 7:21:36 PM

13. Not sure who 'Bill' is, but this post seems to have been inspired by my comment on the original post earlier today, which linked to the LB clips and mentioned that no one had put Sir Norman Fry side-by-side with Craig... maybe not, but kinda seems like it.

p.s. It is 'spit roast,' as in a pig or other animal skewered through the mouth and rear with a long 'spit,' and hung over a fire to cook.

Posted by: LALALA | Aug 29, 2007 8:54:56 PM

14. I don't understand the watch reference. Can someone please explain?

Posted by: anon (gmail.com) | Aug 29, 2007 11:26:17 PM

15. anon (gmail.com)

are you serious?

Think fisting

Posted by: anon | Aug 30, 2007 12:32:21 AM

16. Thank you Lalala - now I get it! (I guess it WAS just my filthy mind after all)

Posted by: Gregg | Aug 30, 2007 1:06:35 AM

17. HAHAHAHAHAHA!!! (to both videos)

That out of the way, he needs to get a clue about the legal process. In Texas where I live, if you plea guilty, you forfeit your right to appleal. Period. Many states have the same provisions. I'm not sure if Idaho is the same, but I do suspect so.
    Can you say he's doing anything he can to keep his cushy position?

p.s. I hope he's not gay. He's a meanspirited, hypocritical old troll. Please, straight people, KEEP HIM!!!

Posted by: Mike | Aug 30, 2007 2:14:47 PM