Colin Farrell | Ewan McGregor | Film | News

Colin Farrell and Ewan McGregor Make Love But No Small Talk

Colin_ewan

Yeah, it was obvious something was up on that Toronto red carpet.

Ewan McGregor joked to Metro UK: "Me and Colin Farrell lovers? Yes. You heard it here first. Friends, lovers, all of those things."

Said Farrell: "We're lovers, but only physically. No movies, no dinners, or long meaningful conversations caring about how the other person is doing in their lives. We just like to make love every now and then. Once a year is going to be the deal, like Woody Allen makes his films. We're going to make love once a year. He does look well, doesn't he? Very dapper. It's the accent as well that gets me."

Added McGregor: "I'm going to watch a film [tonight] with people who like to watch films. Then Colin and I are going to go crazy!"

What we'd pay for that tape.

Recently
Ewan McGregor and Colin Farrell Wet Dream in Toronto [tr]

Comments

1. Colin's on top.

Posted by: GM | Sep 13, 2007 10:16:46 AM

2. I bet they're not kidding...

Posted by: Michael W. | Sep 13, 2007 10:46:55 AM

3. Well, I have Colin Farrell's *other* sex tape, the one he made with his former girlfriend, Nicole Narain. And I'd pay money to see another tape with him in it. It was just that good.

Posted by: peterparker | Sep 13, 2007 11:02:31 AM

4. This interview need to be sent to every straight actor in the world. THIS is how a REAL straight man responds to the "accusation" (yes, it's ALWAYS an accusation) that they *might* be gay.

Are you listening Tom Cruise?? Hmmm... of course, I guess it helps if you are really straight.

Posted by: Dean | Sep 13, 2007 11:03:47 AM

5. Awwww. Straight boys can be so adorable sometimes! Now I simply MUST have one.

Posted by: CrisP | Sep 13, 2007 11:20:40 AM

6. I agree. When it comes to the press, fight fire with fire and leave people guessing. Not to mention all the sexual fantasties.

Posted by: Gregoire | Sep 13, 2007 11:32:49 AM

7. Right answer boys!

That's how ALL celebrities, gay AND straight, should handle the question.

Posted by: Zeke | Sep 13, 2007 11:45:17 AM

8. i always liked these two. like 'em better now. if they WERE to do the nasty, i'd love to watch. i imagine they're very fun.

Posted by: nic | Sep 13, 2007 12:15:48 PM

9. Well, I'd certainly like to be in the middle of a McGregor and Farrell sandwich.

;-)

Posted by: Bobby | Sep 13, 2007 12:40:12 PM

10. I've lusted after Colin Farrell ever since his July 2002 Vanity Fair spread -- and he is at his most brutally hot in the movie S.W.A.T. On top of all that, he's so charming, with a compassion that comes from accepting his gay older brother.

Posted by: Jaimie | Sep 13, 2007 12:44:26 PM

11. Jaimie: re Farrell - Plus he's uncut, to boot! ;-) I came across that VF issue just last night as I was going through some old mags in the sunporch.

Posted by: Jeff | Sep 13, 2007 12:55:40 PM

12. It's Foreskins on Parade!

This is essentially the angle that Matt Damon and Ben Affleck have been taking for years, even tho, having grown up together and often lived together they are easier targets of "well, they must be lovers. Good to see others equally cool.

And "The Bourne Ultimatum" is the best movie of the year.

Posted by: Leland Frances | Sep 13, 2007 1:31:58 PM

13. Jeff: when you say "I came across that VF issue just last night as I was going through some old mags in the sunporch", I bet you didn't know you could squirt that far!

Farrell also just spontaneously paid the rent for a homeless man in Toronto for a year. He's THAT hot.

Posted by: Strepsi | Sep 13, 2007 10:21:24 PM

14. Colin is one of my secret crushes. He is one hot man, and being a bad boy just adds to his appeal.

Posted by: Jordan | Sep 14, 2007 1:08:24 AM

15. I fell in love with Colin quite a few years ago, and then I saw "that" video, and wow, what a sight to behold. I have the video, and love to see colin and that manhood of his. He also has beautiful feet, yummmmy!

Posted by: Al | Aug 21, 2009 3:20:02 AM

16. Well..I can't watch Colin without getting excited...I'm an italian gay and I would like very much to make love with him, spending my life with him and being.. married with him too!
    But I know there's no hope for me, he has his girlfriend pregnant, he's very interested in women, not men!
    But I like so much to dream of him..
    A kiss for you, Colin!