Comments

1. says

I adore Madge but that’s godawful. I just deleted it from iTunes.

Lines like “Ty my Turkish delight…” ain’t exactly Cole Poter, bub.

This is not a good direction for her. I hope she reconsiders.

2. says

Quick, before I question my Madonna fanhood – someone cue “Impressive Instant,” “Nobody Knows Me,” “Get Together,” or “Waiting” – hell, even “Music.”

3. JR says

I will say this again. The woman has been doing this for a long time. If she puts out a song or an album that has some sort of lyrical content or message or whatever (Erotica, American Life) people bitch and say “where’s the dance stuff, where’s the fun Madonna” blah, blah, blah. Then she puts out fun, dance stuff and people bitch “it’s silly, the lyrics are dumb” blah, blah, blah… I’m so over people’s fickle bullshit. Like it or not, then move on.

Oh, and one more thing. When was the last time ANY of YOU put out a hit record?…

Yeah, didn’t think so.

4. sean says

heard it. has huge hit written all over it. wouldn’t be surprised if it’s the lead in single off her album in november. no different than “lucky star” which if i rememb. correctly wasn’t much of a “hit” for her, either. (for those a bit slow, the sarcasm is implied.)

5. rickyluvsit says

I agree w/ JR. I personally like the song!!! it’s fun and catchy. I like the fun madonna over the preachy madonna anyday!

6. says

This is just a demo and might not even appear on the upcoming album. Madonna is rumored to be unhappy with the tracks she did with Pharrell. She’s going back into the studio later this month to finish tracks she did with Timbaland.

7. says

JR, pet, a person is not automatically precluded from having an opinion about pop music if they haven’t sold a platinum album.

I’m just saying.

8. stephen says

I am so glad that Cyndi Lauper is releasing her new album early 2008. Not sure this is the right path for Madonna.

9. Ameba says

Cyndi who? Oh… you mean the True Colors lady with the funky hair? I heard a rumor that she was huge in the 80s, and that some record executives picked her over Madonna back in the day because they were sure she had more of chance to last the test of time popping hit singles and records. People are can come up with the weirdest jokes. Go figure!

10. John says

I love Madonna with a fervor that borders on the inappropriate, but I gotta say, this song is crap. Great beat, catchy enough hook, but by far the worst lyrics she’s ever written. I didn’t think “Music makes the bourgeoisie and the rebel” could be topped. Then I gasped as I heard “other cities make me feel like a dork,” and THEN “just go to Texas, isn’t that where they golf” and though surely nothing could EVER be worse than that.

I was wrong.

Also, please DO go to the website listed above this post. This Aisha bitch is CRAZY and her site will make you laugh out loud!!